Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chris fortier @ Nerve july 11th

jcbliss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biznation00

Roland, Rocky & I will be there front & center!!

See u there Abe... :)

Ya know it!!!!

Caught this guy during conference and was completly blown away. It was the first time I had heard him live. I've picked up a couple of his productions including his latest "what*****tis" on Fade and it is massive. Roland played it some weeks back in the mainroom and it :rock:

:tongue: now how can i say no to a playboy t.v. party;)

will u be spiining on the 4th jon? hopefully. biz, i look forward to seeing u rolly, and rocky @ nerve. this little club has so much to offer. including a very friendly staff and a hell of an intimate vibe. but first and foremost...upfront music for the masses. fortier is gonna rock da house litterally.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

:tongue: now how can i say no to a playboy t.v. party;)

will u be spiining on the 4th jon? hopefully. biz, i look forward to seeing u rolly, and rocky @ nerve. this little club has so much to offer. including a very friendly staff and a hell of an intimate vibe. but first and foremost...upfront music for the masses. fortier is gonna rock da house litterally.

you the bomb abe~

Originally posted by rocky05

Ya know it!!!!

Caught this guy during conference and was completly blown away. It was the first time I had heard him live. I've picked up a couple of his productions including his latest "what*****tis" on Fade and it is massive.

He's not anly amazing ... but consistent ... :D :D :D

one week and a day till Mr. fortier graces us with his presence.. should be wicked.. here is another big announcement for you all.. slacker @ Nerve on july 18th:eek: :eek: :eek: - see, i do listen too what you guys want.. see you on the dancefloor @ Nerve

J

chris on the 11th then slacker on the 18th and then a little birdy told me we have quivver aug 1st?? what a summer this is.. what a summer this is - chris fortier is going to destroy this place.... big time!

Originally posted by jcbliss

chris on the 11th then slacker on the 18th and then a little birdy told me we have quivver aug 1st?? what a summer this is.. what a summer this is - chris fortier is going to destroy this place.... big time!

:D :D :D

I <3 this little club ... :eek: :eek:

i love the chris fortier flyer...vip:D he is really gonna tear some shit up. damn i love this little club. i can honestly tell you that club nerve by far!!!!! is my favorite club on the beach. right next to the old groovejet. perfect location and great music. everybody and their mother is coming to spin here @ nerve. did you say quivver is coming:eek: i love his track "daylight" and the dirty slacker he is amazing and a really great person as well.

mark my words;) mr. chris fortier is gonna make some history and shake some arses all night long.

i love the chris fortier flyer...vip:D he is really gonna tear some shit up. damn i love this little club. i can honestly tell you that club nerve by far!!!!! is my favorite club on the beach. right next to the old groovejet. perfect location and great music. everybody and their mother is coming to spin here @ nerve. did you say quivver is coming:eek: i love his track "daylight" and the dirty slacker he is amazing and a really great person as well.

mark my words;) mr. chris fortier is gonna make some history and shake some arses all night long.

:D :D :D

:afro: well, my one week summer break from school is over. what a way to let out some stress. dancing to ariel baund, jon cowan, and mr. balance himself chris fortier. i wish is was friday already. soon...soon....:D

looking forward too friday also abe - thanks a million for your support week in and week out.. it means the world too me - thanks again for this friday also - I personally had a blast playing at it looked like you and the bunnies had fun on the floor as well:cool: :hat: :hat:

see you friday

Jon;)

Originally posted by mimid

You know it!!!! Been on vaca for 10 days..... with family.... :shake: I'm soooooo ready to DANCE!!!!! and let go. :D

You've been on a cow for ten days? Geez, that's pretty fucked up.

peepz, yes we are only 3 days away from what i expect to give infusion a heavy run for their money for best set of 2003. jon cowan a legend in our scene for many years, ariel baund the most under-rated dj in miami & ofcourse mr. bedrock & balance chris fortier. this guy has played in every freakin corner of the globe and now he will provide miami with his therapy. damn i can't wait until friday evening. see u on the mother fuckin dance floor.;):D

peepz, yes we are only 3 days away from what i expect to give infusion a heavy run for their money for best set of 2003. jon cowan a legend in our scene for many years, ariel baund the most under-rated dj in miami & ofcourse mr. bedrock & balance chris fortier. this guy has played in every freakin corner of the globe and now he will provide miami with his therapy. damn i can't wait until friday evening. see u on the mother fuckin dance floor.;):D

Got your e-mails ... Abe... Loraine ... and Frank :aright:

To all Cpers ...

We have a guestlist until midnight ... if you want to be added to the list ... please e-mail me at:

:D :D :D marco@phatmusic.org :D :D :D

******* OPEN BAR 10 - 12 *******

After midnite ... whoever was on the guestlist will still be in the reduced cover list ...

Don't need to add much about Chris Fortier ... you guys are in for a TREAT :D