Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 Mile

Wow I finally saw this movie today

I thought it was great...I loved the battle rap where he tears poppa don a new ASSHOLE!!

hahahaha also I loved the DVD Xtras where they had the freestyle battle with all the people in the audience and the 4 that got to battle em

that was a good movie, finally saw it :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Wow I finally saw this movie today

I thought it was great...I loved the battle rap where he tears poppa don a new ASSHOLE!!

hahahaha also I loved the DVD Xtras where they had the freestyle battle with all the people in the audience and the 4 that got to battle em

that was a good movie, finally saw it :)

I was quite shocked. He makes a good actor...

And I definately enjoyed the Freestyle battles both at the end and in the Special Features...

Now if I can only find a version of the 8 Mile song in the scene where he is writing lyrics in his little sisters room and he looks up and smiles at her. I was lovin the different beat... :)

From a movie standpoint I was a bit dissapointed as if it ended to early. But the rhyme battles reminded me of the old school back in the 80's when that was one of the ways you proved yourself to your audience. And there is no doubt that eminem is so on point when it is off the top of the head. It made you feel the energy in him very well. If freestyling were the proving grounds in todays hiphop world I think the pecking order would be way different but I think eminem would be there on the top echelons no matter. Peace.

Awesome friggin movie...but I have my doubts about Eminem being an actor. He did an awesome job in 8 Mile, but I doubt he could do much more...its not hard for him to act like a rapper. The movie was pretty much based on his life, so it really wouldnt be hard for him to re-create. Like I said, he did awesome in this movie...but I dont think he could do much more.

Originally posted by mangos

Awesome friggin movie...but I have my doubts about Eminem being an actor. He did an awesome job in 8 Mile, but I doubt he could do much more...its not hard for him to act like a rapper. The movie was pretty much based on his life, so it really wouldnt be hard for him to re-create. Like I said, he did awesome in this movie...but I dont think he could do much more.

I agree I don't see him don't see him doing any other parts other than him prob being type casted as a "gangster"

I def dont see him doing any romantic parts or serious flicks but maybe something along the lines as another type of movie like 8 mile

But he really is great :D

get the DVD and watch the deleted scenes if you guys like the battel soo much....you thought the ones in the movie were good yea they were good cause they were written but the deleted scenes has people from the audience come up and battle eminem and the shits all off the top of his head....real dope freestyles he rips this girl soo bad if it was me i woulda started to cry right on stage and never show my face again in public, its bad :laugh:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I havent seen it nor care to see it either... BLAH skittles!!.. lol I mean M&M ;):laugh:

You really should check it out. I would never seen it if my bf hadn't dragged me along, but I was quite impressed. And I don't like many movies.

To me 8 Mile sucked, Yes the battles were good, but there were only two maybe three other than that I do not see this as a good movie. He didnt changed his expression the whole movie. I thought it was shit, definitely wasnt good enough to see in the theater. I didnt get to see the DVD battles but I heard they were good, other than that I will never watch that shit again.