Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Announcement!!

This is a personal announcement pertaining to a matter, that my close friends (and good peeps whom I have hung out with for years) often ask about. I would usually not post a personal matter on the board...but this is is just the best way to get it to all.

I figured I would save you the hassle of reading the entire post only to find out what it was about....so...if you not interested click away now :D:) .

Here it is.....

This is my last time down the shore (partying wise anyway) until I find a job in Mich. Should I find a job in Mich before the shore is over....I will make one final trip down....if not I'll party it up in NJ/NYC one last time before I depart.

(Watch...it will be f'en sunny every weekend now)

How am I going to live? How will I deal without my summer homes (MERGE/TEMPS/SURF)...Shit..how will I live without NJ. I dont care what ANYONE tells me....NJ rules...noone parties like NJ....the peeps in NJ (with the exception of a couple close NY friends :D ) are the best!!! I may be in Mich but I'll be from NJ forever!

Its possibly my final time....bring the A-Game!!...one final memory!

Again, didn't mean to bring this to the board or sound gay (and I usually wouldn't) but this is the best way to get to everyone, whom I hope I will be able to chill with at the shore this weekend.

Please...dont bust my balls...you know whow you are!! ..just show up!! :laugh::D

3rd floor, (not that I know you all that well) but do you know how many times I've said I'm retiring (esp since I'm pushing 40)? It's a very difficult, near impossible task for some. I think you'll be back partying in NY and the Jersey shore with a vengeance after some time. But anyway, if this is your last hurrah, I hope you have a great time.:)

3rdFloor....well it stinks that I can't come down to hang out with everyone....especially since it's also a birthday weekend but I will be thinking of you all Sunday when I am doing NOTHING and you are all at Surf. You have been so great to Nick and I....it means so much to us to have you guys welcome us with open arms to your cirlce of friends. Best of luck!! MI is where you live but you will always be from Jersey.

:cry: you will be missed sooooooo much but this is something that we all knew was coming sooner or later. I know you can't stay away from the couple for too long...you'll be back to visit. :D

You have an amazing girl waiting for you and she deserves 100%. We will all make sure you have a GREAT time this weekend. Get the first aid kit ready!!!!! :laugh:

someclown....hope your shift went well the other day. Must have been gruelling. I hear u on the clubbing....its more about moving to MI that it is about taking a break than it is stopping clubbing :) .

Had a great time last weekend by the way, it was a pleasure hanging out with you. Hope to have a chance to do it again soon.

Kitty...and I'll be thinking of you and Nick Kitty. You guys are always welcome in NJ!!! Your a great bunch of peeps.

Dogekid...dont get me started...lol...u sure you going to show up this time? or will you start to get cold feet as the time gets close?

:laugh:

hey 3rdflfactoria.............i feel for ya bro.

ABout 2 years ago I had a girl in Michigan (Lansing) to be exact. She was my girl from college. Anyway I went to visit a bunch of times and ended up moving there for about six months or so. WOW what a culture shock...no more shore..no more jersey driving, no more everything.

Now things are much better cause she ended up moving back home to NY....and I am back in Jersey....where it all began.

Not sure whether I should thank you or kill you Brian. Thanks.... I think?!?!? The day I become a fag....time will stop and you will be eaten alive by a great white shark...figure out the odds of that.

...it is the hype....so get your ass down da sho and lets do it one more time.

Neena....no matter how far I go, you and piro are and always will be right close friends. I am very fortunate to have friends such as you and him and dont plan on making the "distance" impact that in any way. Hell...if I can keep a long distance relationship for 2 yrs from this far...I surely can keep excellent friends :);) ....and yes....I'll probably only last one month if that b4 having to fly back to visit :tongue: .

Screw the first aid kit....call the ambulance. :eek: !!!!!

Thanks Dan.....and nothing but good wishes and good luck to you bro. I'll be seeing you this weekend though....so we'll drink it up!!

Skippy....unfortunately...your right bro. Its is not the same..the people, the places, etc....but I gotta try and see what happens with this woman and figure out if we are going to go anywhere else with it or not. Been dating 2 yrs long distance....taking a toll on the finances and us. We either progress or end it, only one way to find out. Definitely not the same and I WILL miss NJ/NYC!