Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roddigga-

its the price you pay for being a fox............i was half asleep and gettin my "I AM ALREADY SO DAMM BEAUTIFUL REST"...............when the 1st wave of attacks came!!!!!!!!!!!!

real funny shit girls, thanks for making digga feel like a STUD, and reminding me how DAMM SEXY we all ARE!!!!!!!!!

did my littly mystydigga turn to the crowd and tell them that "SHE WAS TOO SEXY FOR JOEYS????????"................................such a cute iron sis she is...............she can hold my hand anyday!!! LOL..........................................

TO ALL THE FOXY LADIES, DIGGAS YO HOOKUP, HOLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sex kitten???????????? aaahhhhhhhhhh, i just sat in a bowl of ice cubes........................................

did ya turn to the crowd and tell me "I AM TOO SEXY FOR JOEYS".........???????????

HA HA HA HA HA..................................................

WHERE IS JERRY MCGUIREDONDIEZEL.......???????????? HOLLAAA AT ME AND CHECK YOUR PM'S DON.....................OH NO DID I JUST SAY THAT!!!!!!!????????????????

Originally posted by Mystify22

Omg, Rod that one text about balloon animals n shadow puppets for afterhours made me laugh so fckn hard, you don't even know....:laugh: :laugh: Mysty :heart: Digga

I got no love with the text messages....Meanwhile i was home all alone deadly sick......

LOL LOL LOL LOL...................................

gotta love brotha bigtime..............sorry mysty for ripping your arm off at merge when bigtime and i were fighting over the 1st prize trophy, i wasnt going to go home w/ second place.........trewguy!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL