Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren @ Opium Garden - July 12, 2003

xxgrooveericxx

Got this from TA message board...

Markus Schulz will be the opening DJ For Armin Van Burren at the Opium Garden in Miami on Saturday July 12, AVB's set will be recorded and featured on an upcomming GDJB (And maybe even ASOT)

-------------------------------------------------------

All I can say is..... WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I finally get to see AVB LIVE! :aright:

saleen u saw him playin in a room with 20 people, no vibe there. Check this guy out when he comes to opium. I know trance ain't your thing but many trance haters still give him props. Listen to his essential mix, if that does not interest you then he really is not your cup of tea, but avb is amazing to most.

Saleen, when was AVB @ Maze? I wish I would have known; I would have shown up. That really does suck if only 20 people were actually there. Guess it wasn't promoted well. :(

As for him being a clown, I do not agree. He just rocks it on his weekly A State Of Trance show. Many hundreds or thousands of people trying to log on to ID-T radio every Thursday around the world can't be wrong. Like what livin42nite said, I guess Trance is not your cup of tea. To each his own.

Counting the days till AVB.....15 more to go....:)

I was there when Armin dropped it @MAZE and I had a blast his set was great who give's a shit about how many heads were in there I looked at it as how often do you get to see one of the top Trance dj's with the privacy of 20+ heads and Armin didn't give a shit either he had a blast and tore it up.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Glow?

Thats right, I was there and I havent had so great time since PVD in House of Blues in Orlando.

That was two weeks ago, I was working in DC and went to see him, incredible set, great vibe in the club (not the 'I dont like this and that' bullshit from Miami), down to earth DJ like no1 else, well maybe Edgar V .

Do not miss him, if you really like Trance he will play everything you want to hear.

Guest saleen351

guys, oscar could show up and spin in my living room, and it would go off.....

AVB only goes off when enough objects are thrown at him, and he leaves the booth...

Originally posted by saleen351

guys, oscar could show up and spin in my living room, and it would go off.....

AVB only goes off when enough objects are thrown at him, and he leaves the booth...

:laugh: getting very skilled with photoshop.. :laugh: