Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady's ***Official*** Goodbye Cookie Thread

The good ones always leave. :(

Top ten Cookie moments nobody else will have any idea what the hell I'm talking about:

10) "I think I need to run some errands!"

9) "Pot, do you have pot? Do you have pot? Where's the pot?"

8) "Larry, do you have Larry? Do you have Larry? Where's the Larry?"

7) "What the fuck are THEY still doing here?"

6) Tractors, cornfields, ice cream. :drool:

5) Shady to Cookie: "This is my friend Woody" Cookie to Woody: "Hi, we're fuck buddies!" Woody: :eek: Woody to Shady: "She's pretty cool" :laugh:

4) "Stop bugging me! Yes, I know how to get to Metro Center, and yes, I can drive with one hand!"

3) Big steaks, big drinks, big dessert, and a whole lot of wasted food.

2) Wanna go to the bassmint?

1) The cab rides. The fabulous cab rides!

Good times, baby. Have a safe trip out there! I hope you find the west coast miserable! ;)

Kissonlips.gif

I wish I could write everything I've been wanting to say. . . but I know how short the attention spans are around here. :tongue:

It was scary as hell coming to DC last April with no job and no plan. But meeting Gina and, through her, everyone else, really eased my transition. I never thought I'd be able to find a crowd with so much energy, enthusiasm, friendliness and talent. We have scholars, DJ's, political gurus, promoters, etc. -- a very diverse group that makes for lively conversations every day here on CP.

Now it's time to move on - again, with no job and no plan. :rolleyes: I cannot imagine finding another set of friends like this one. Take care of each other and take advantage of all that DC has to offer. I'll miss you all very, very much.

Cookie :D

PS - don't think for a minute I won't be posting on here as much as I can while enjoying unemployment. ;)

PPS - to Shady, who started this thred:

You made the last month here in DC especially fantastic. Even though you're a dirty, dirty, DIRTY old man -- you are an amazing dirty old man! :D We have so much in common and talking to you on IM made my day, everyday. Continue to lay the smack down on the n00bs, shamelessly flirt with our ladies and spin spin sugah. I'll miss you terribly but I know you'll still drag your ass out of bed on a Friday morning just to talk. ;)

Keep dreamin' of ice cream and trips to SF (and DC).

:kiss2:

Hey sweetie, have a safe trip and make sure you come visit when you can! I'll definitely be making SF trips since I have friends over there, so give me your contact info when you can.

oh, and look up Ruthie when you get there...I'm sure you'll have NO problem finding ppl to go out with! ;)

:)

BTW, JUST in case you feel the need to go out tonite, we'll all be at Blue room! ;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

You made the last month here in DC especially fantastic. Even though you're a dirty, dirty, DIRTY old man -- you are an amazing dirty old man! :D We have so much in common and talking to you on IM made my day, everyday. Continue to lay the smack down on the n00bs, shamelessly flirt with our ladies and spin spin sugah. I'll miss you terribly but I know you'll still drag your ass out of bed on a Friday morning just to talk. ;)

:eyes tear: :crying: :so emotional: :sniff sniff:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

If I'm a dirty old man, does that make you a filthy young ****? :rolleyes:

I'm not old, just older! And I'm not dirty, just dirtier! :tongue:

You know I'm gonna miss the fuck out of ya (no pun intended) :eek:

Be safe! Goodbye for now!

Kissonlips.gif