Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joey's thurs review

all i can say is Girls,girls,girls ...... the guy/girl ratio was great the .com crews brought plenty of attractive heads w/them also moo,justin higgins,m tooch,a mendez, and kirk all ripped it and brought there own flava to the tables.. for the past to months thurs have been getting better and better. there are a few good thurs night parties in the summer but if you don't feel like getting all dressed up and spending a shit load of money and still get drunk joey's is the spot...

cheap drinks,hot girls/guys,consistently good music, and no dress code!!! what more do u want????

see u guys next week

hardcore

(it was great seeing all my cp friends tooo many too list)

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

all i can say is Girls,girls,girls ...... the guy/girl ratio was great the .com crews brought plenty of attractive heads w/them also moo,justin higgins,m tooch,a mendez, and kirk all ripped it and brought there own flava to the tables.. for the past to months thurs have been getting better and better. there are a few good thurs night parties in the summer but if you don't feel like getting all dressed up and spending a shit load of money and still get drunk joey's is the spot...

cheap drinks,hot girls/guys,consistently good music, and no dress code!!! what more do u want????

see u guys next week

hardcore

Your alarm clock sucks

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

see u guys next week

hardcore

Very good Kareem. I was expecting your normal 6 word reviews.

"Joeys was packed, hot girls everywhere <insert dj here> ripped it, I'm very drunk, good looking crowd."

More detailed this time from you, I like that. Good Job Essay.

it was a short but nice time at joeys.. i was tired... lets see if i can remember everyone

dknybabe, mysty, hunnie, spy, redblur, hardcore, adam23, vega, ou812, carguy, deelite.. hmmm i am going to stop there.. might add some later:)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

hardcore loves to spoon with guys. ;)

listen i know u enjoyed sleeping w/me on mdw but i told u it was a one time deal, don't get jealous and make lies up BITCH

:laugh: :laugh:

joe g u got jokes now?????? lemme post a review next time u spin

j/k:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

I heard Brian slept in his birthday suit on MDW Weekend and Kareem was in his shit stained bacon stripped tighty whiteys.

speaking of bacon strips neena said she must discard your under pants due to your hemroids leaving trails she cares not to clean

bootleg head of the house, your neenas he-bitch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: