Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cereal Appreciation Thread

vicman

Fruitabix is the absolute best cereal out there. From the makers of Wheetabix, this is one tasty cereal. First time I had it was a few months ago when visiting a friend in NY, she had it, and I wentthorugh an entire box in 2 days. Been trying to find it like crazy since I got here and all the major supermarkets dont carry it in the area.

Finally found it when I went to the Greatland Target in Silver Springs, they have a supermarlet called "Super Foods" or some shit like that. This is the best cereal EVER!!!!!

I cant find a pic of the box anywhere on the web though. :mad:

i think i stopped halfway thorugh the favors. it was just too much. :(

i'm a cereal junkie, anything with clusters, or the regular high-fat high sugar quaker granola :drool:

fruitabix has rasins and nuts in the wheet biscuit with a light coating of sugar covering it :drool:

they also have bananabix, but fruitabix is much better :drool:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

have you tried Kellogg's Smart Start? Its good! :drool:

when I want something sugary I like Frosted Flakes :D

in mexico some of my cousins used to have frosted falkes with neslte quick

sugar overload :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

in mexico some of my cousins used to have frosted falkes with neslte quick

sugar overload :eek:

i don't like the frosted flakes they have in mexico. they taste weird but I think its the milk :unhappy:

Vic - is the stuff you are looking for xenadrine? Or is that something different?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i don't like the frosted flakes they have in mexico. they taste weird but I think its the milk :unhappy:

Vic - is the stuff you are looking for xenadrine? Or is that something different?

yeah, but with ephedrine. everything out there is with out ephedrine. i'm going to have to look online, if not start smuggling the stuff from mexico

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Freak. You. :tongue:

I actually got addicted to it after spending five months in Korea in the 80s completely cut off from any and all American food... and first night I got back with jet lag, only thing my parents had ready to eat was... grape nuts hehe.

Originally posted by kken

I actually got addicted to it after spending five months in Korea in the 80s completely cut off from any and all American food... and first night I got back with jet lag, only thing my parents had ready to eat was... grape nuts hehe.

its like eating dirt :unhappy: