Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Motherfuckers Aren't Gonna Believe This Shit!!!!!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

some of you guys may know that i applied to George Mason University a while back. they rejected me. my high school gpa was too low. my only way of trying again was to write a letter of appeal. well, the cock suckers decided to accept me after i verbablly abused them in the letter. and now im torn... live at the beach and get a promotion? or go to school use my gi bill, take a break from reality, and get a good job when i get out.

what the fuck?!?!?!

i repeat..

what the fuck?!?!?!?

u suck jroo.

dunno. i guess i would go to school and take a break from reality if i were you. w/ the knowledge you have now you can take better advantadge of school...but then again, would it mean going back to ordering pizza from gumby's 5 times a week? :confused:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

but then again, would it mean going back to ordering pizza from gumby's 5 times a week? :confused:

hahahahhahaa. thanks for feeling "bad" krish. whatever that "means". i agree with you vic. im still gonna check out charleston when i visit next week. i mean they have school down there. i'd have to go to the freaking citidel, but oh well. oh, and work fulltime.

:blown: would be easiest.

nah, im happy that i have the options now at least.

i almost threw the whole packet in the trash without even opening it.

Congrats! Options are always good. You're young, think long term here, school and an additional degree can open additional opportunities for you and it's another thing you can always fall back on. Taking a little time off form the real world might not be such a bad thing either. :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

Congrats! Options are always good. You're young, think long term here, school and an additional degree can open additional opportunities for you and it's another thing you can always fall back on. Taking a little time off form the real world might not be such a bad thing either. :D

i still dont have a degree, period. so it'd be good in more ways than one.

Could always have your cake and eat it too... why not see if GMU has sister schools down there and work fulltime, go to school parttime... i mean, cmon, you even admitted there isn't much of a nightlife down there. ;)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

Could always have your cake and eat it too... why not see if GMU has sister schools down there and work fulltime, go to school parttime... i mean, cmon, you even admitted there isn't much of a nightlife down there. ;)

hahahhahahha, true.

go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!! go to SCHOOL!!!

but george mason sucks ass in every sport, except beach donkey polo, so choose a better school

hey vic, STFU!!

congrats jerami! if you want my opinion, go to school. you don't have to stay here for it, though. definitely check out the schools in charleston.

Originally posted by therunner

Go to school.

Since I started taking night classes at NOVA, I have been kicking myself in the ass for not doing this when I was younger. I almost feel too old to be hitting on my 19-year-old classmates.

jroo still macks it to 19 year olds :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

but george mason sucks ass in every sport, except beach donkey polo, so choose a better school

i chose mason because i wanted to quit my job. and go to school fulltime. and if need be i could still work like 16 hours a week at my job here. if need be. i wanted to stay local, and i could play football. i already talked to the coach about it.

such an easy decision, no doubt go to school get the degree bang young girls, college is a fun time and a degree is something that nobody can take away from you and you will have forever. These days you at least have to have a college degree if not a masters to compete, especially long term.

Originally posted by jroo

i chose mason because i wanted to quit my job. and go to school fulltime. and if need be i could still work like 16 hours a week at my job here. if need be. i wanted to stay local, and i could play football. i already talked to the coach about it.

i didnt even know mason had a football team. :confused:

Guest jroo

i didnt even know mason had a football team. :confused:

it's club level. still full contact , full pads.