Clubplanet Nightlife Community

playboy tv live@Nerve july 4th w/jon cowan&Ariel Baund

jcbliss

hey guys

friday july 4th playboy tv will be filming its festivities live from nerve. It should be an amazing night full of "bunny" surprises and tons of giveaways direct from playboy. This is a do not miss event and as I said, it will be filmed live for playboy tv as well as various news programs.. the sounds for the evening will be provided by Jon Cowan & Ariel Baund - the sights will be provided from playboy - can't beat that one - see you all on the 4th

:tongue::D :D :tongue:

Guest saleen351

well, here ya go, cp, this is the playboy party i posted about ... enjoy, good luck jon, i should be there

Originally posted by jcbliss

hey guys

friday july 4th playboy tv will be filming its festivities live from nerve. It should be an amazing night full of "bunny" surprises and tons of giveaways direct from playboy. This is a do not miss event and as I said, it will be filmed live for playboy tv as well as various news programs.. the sounds for the evening will be provided by Jon Cowan & Ariel Baund - the sights will be provided from playboy - can't beat that one - see you all on the 4th

:tongue::D :D :tongue:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hey guys

:eek: :eek: :eek: woot! :D :D :D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

playboy:D :) plus ariel baund & jon cowan=the true meaning of bliss:D dare i say the best 1...2.... combo on the beach today. count me in 4 sure jon. time for some dirty house muzik.

ARIEL ROCKS !! VERY UNDERATED DJ :aright: :aright:

playboy:D :) plus ariel baund & jon cowan=the true meaning of bliss:D dare i say the best 1...2.... combo on the beach today. count me in 4 sure jon. time for some dirty house muzik.

thanks for the kind words abe - your support has and always will mean the world too me and the bliss team. You make what i do worthwhile - your energy and positive vibes are second too none - see you next week on the dancefloor, in the booth, and or at the bar

thanks again

Jon:D :laugh:

:) :) :) abe's 4th of july weekend

danny howells & deep dish feat ali (thurs)

jon cowan ariel baund & playboy(yes indeed) (happy 4th)

:D:hat:

Somehow I think I'll see you at both Abe ... and I don't think you'll miss Sander either :rolleyes::D :D

I Have a ??????

I know that the answer is probably gonna be, but if i dont ask i wont know for sure......

Is there gonna be any type of list or reduced entrance type of thing....i know its a playboy party and stuff, and they will have big ballers....but next week is mortgage week for me....and those damn kids are a never ending bill(diapers, formula, milk, etc)

So next week is my very litlle money week....but i would like to go this event...i may Not be a very big baller, but i sure do party like one......and one more incentive, is I have a playboy quality wife....Maybe i can get someone from playboy to put her in:eek:

any info would be gladly appreciated.....thanx for ur time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay tuned for list info - we will definitely have some sort of a reduced list.. we may even have a one price special for entrance and drinks all night.. stay tuned for all of the relevant info...I will sort you though mate....

J:eek: :D

well, today is wed.. event is two days away:cool: - great tunes and playboy girls = FUN - email me jonnyk1@aol.com for comp guest list b4 midnight.. see you all friday

best

J

Hhhmmmm, now we're talkin!! Seems like we might be able to go after all Babe.

P.S. Chill on the "my wife is hot" jokes. They won't get you much. You can save those for us, at home. ;)

I'm baaaaacccck. :laugh: Muuaaaahhahahahhaa.