jcbliss

Originally posted by steffy27

:laugh:

Where have you and Marie been :confused: its been boring over here :D

LOL....

I've been out.

Maria will be back tomorrow.

You're so funny. :laugh:

I'm sure all the guys were glad that we've been MIA. And not hogging up the board. :tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

LOL....

I've been out.

I'm sure all the guys were glad that we've been MIA. And not hogging up the board. :tongue:

Yeah well we can't let them get too comfortable now can we? ;)

Originally posted by themrs

LOL....

I've been out.

ACTUALLY ITS BEEN KINDA BORING & SLOW WIHOUT YOU 2 & TW

there is gonna be so much ass in town this weekend. it's amazing. i laid out on the beach yesterday and almost broke my fuckin neck.....:D jon, what are the set times? or are u & ariel going to do it impromptu:cool: the best 1...2....punch on the beach today. and then add on jimmy t. ofcourse.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

there is gonna be so much ass in town this weekend. it's amazing. i laid out on the beach yesterday and almost broke my fuckin neck.....:D jon, what are the set times? or are u & ariel going to do it impromptu:cool: the best 1...2....punch on the beach today. and then add on jimmy t. ofcourse.

nothing concrete as far as set times - ariel will probably start off - then I will play for a while and we'll just play together - we may even let mr jimmy t himself join in on the fun behind the decks.. either way, friday should be some fun for sure.. All i can promise you is that from my end, the music will be wicked.. see you all friday night

J

Very ... but very good music by both Jon and Ariel ... best set I've heard them play together ... :clap: to you guys and to the organizers :aright: ... beautiful crowd ... and the nitro gave it that extra touch :D

Ariel dropped two tracks back to back around 3:30 that are his own production ... OMG ... amazing tracks ... :eek:

I'm still hurting ... thanx guys ... what a great combo you guys have put together ... :D :D :D

i had a great time @nerve last night. jon & ariel were on point. ariel started the night with a few juicy classics that made me smile. then jon jumped in and began throwing bombs. jon, thank u for the cd, i heard roughly 30 minutes and it was outta hand:D :) sounds like a fabric cd. two thumbs up!!! then the ladies from playboy jumped up on stage to model some really beautiful summer gear. damn, that blondie was amazing. u know which one i'm talking about. and ofcourse that thin latina that came out in a bikini towards the end of the presentation. que rica dios mio!!!!!!:eek: what a great ass party. can't wait till chris fortier next week.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

then the ladies from playboy jumped up on stage to model some really beautiful summer gear. damn, that blondie was amazing. u know which one i'm talking about. and ofcourse that thin latina that came out in a bikini towards the end of the presentation. que rica dios mio!!!!!!:eek: what a great ass party. can't wait till chris fortier next week.

Top shelve quality arse last nite ... reminded me of the quality that frequented Crobar's VIP two years ago ... :D :D

Saw those VIP booths at the end? OMFG ... I wouldn't wash those sofas ever :eek: