Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE34 or Maze??

nexusgroove

Witch club do you like best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Witch club do you like best?

• CLUB SPACE 34
    • MAZE

Ok since there is now way of knowing who voted for what (since some people don't vote honestly because of the brown nose threory)

No if's or Butt's, this is a clean cut vote.

Vote for maze or space, Don't want to hear, well space has this and maze has this. blah....

Witch club DO YOU LIKE TO ATTEND!!!!

Originally posted by mjm420

SPACE34 WHICH APPARENTLY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO USE THEM ANYMORE...

someone's been giving you bad info bro.. ;)

in any case I'm feeling Maze, a little bit more right now. good beats, nice vibe, and lots of hot ladies.. ;)

i have to go with maze on this one. i had a great time last night. and i was sober to the bone. not even one drink on me. nice staff!!!!!very important. fine ass ladies everywhere. mr falcon was throwing it down as well. not to mention the people who are involved throwing their parties i know are genuine people who love this music. people like eddy guerra and nelson and even mr. klubveteran who i finally got a chance to meet. (thank u) space right now is putting me on a mad downer:mad: :confused: even though biz, is the best promoter in the biz, and i love dj roland space just doesn't seem that intimate to me as it was before. what a shame because some of my fav dj's will be here this week

ex...danny howells & sander k.

But what about that new club everyone is talking about...SMAZE! Where can I vote for them? Space sucks. I personally like FUACATA (Hoy como aller) over both Space and Smaze. Specially when they used to have DJ Span and the Allspan Allstars. Asucar!

Salsa music is coming back Saturday nights at Space. Arriba Tito arriba!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by spacious

But what about that new club everyone is talking about...SMAZE! Where can I vote for them? Space sucks. I personally like FUACATA (Hoy como aller) over both Space and Smaze. Specially when they used to have DJ Span and the Allspan Allstars. Asucar!

Salsa at Space? Hmm......Flip, the mrs, better get your dancing shoes ready...:D

maybe gino latino can throw down on the one's & two's:D louis i hope that you are not offended by my comments. you know how much i love space34 but i am a very honest person and i know that you respect my opinion. hopefully i can meet you personally one day. but, some of your staff has upset me and i am also a little tight with money as school gets more and more expensive. i just can afford to go to space34 right now my favorite club. but i send you my energy and spirit in my times away.;)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Come out of hybernation mode already!

WHO IS HYBERNATING??

ANYWAYS... YEAH POOKIE HEAD GEAR (SPACE34) GEAR... I ENJOY USING THE LIGHTS & HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM USING ANY OF MY 16 LIGHTS OR LIKE CANDY SAID "ALL THE BLINKIES & STUFF I HAVE".. AT THE OLD SPACE OR AT SPACE34......

I THINK THEY ARE PRETTY COOL & I CAN USE THEM PROBABLY AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.....(I KNOW SO)

ANYWAYS LAST SATURDAY A BOUNCER TOLD ME & A FEW PEEPS THAT WE COULDN'T USE THEM...... THAT SUCKED....... & YOU SEE @ MAZE U DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM......

SPACE34 HAS COME OUT WITH WAY TOO MANY RULES THAT I THINK REALLY SUCK.... BUT HEY WHO AM I TOO ARGUE... LIKE I CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT..... WHAT I CAN SAY IS WITH THOSE TYPES OF RULES I MAY NOT ATTEND SPACE34 AS MUCH ANYMORE

I GUESS TIME WILL TELL...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1547901

yeah,, its not photochop.... its real... taken from the roof top of GOLDRUSH..

thats fucked up... this lil war shit is going to get out of hand...

Space is going to rent the goodyear blimp and hover over Maze!!!!! FREE AIPSPACE..

now if it is a photoshop work file, it was done well, Not something Saleen could create. if you know about lighting and projection...

if you try to guess the distance from the light source/point to the wall and take measurement of the projected image, this "addin" is very well proportion in math to the environment and the lums of the white light is within the iv range of a long throw source 4 or other type of Gel/litho fixture..

So its a very good chance its a really projected image that someone as maze put up for a few minutes in order to take the picture.

Since the picture was taken from the roof top of this source, that’s my guess... someone went up there projected the image, took the pictures and dipped.. a 10 min thing..... I think this because the projected image is somewhat slanted, as if they did it in a hurry.

elementry!!!

Special Agent Nexus. lol

Originally posted by spacious

:laugh: Settle down chachi, Space is still in the lead...:laugh: