Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Live Eddy & CLUB MAZE!!!!!

str8upcore

Once again Eddy our host poured out his hospitality and friendliness for all of us who entered into his domain this evening/morning. All I gotta say is this place just keeps getting better, the people,the vibe,the staff. This is what a club should be all about people you gotta come show your support to this place!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Eddy if you read this let me know how everything goes at the beach tommorrow !!!!!!! you got my cell kiddo

Originally posted by rcrespo

way tooo much .... how did i get home ? omg .. madness .. tooo much .. madness .. i apologize for anything i may have said or may not have.

way too epic dude , way too epic.

it's all good bro. ;) I got mortin if you need it.. :laugh: we will have to keep an eye on you next time.. :D

The Eddy and Nelson weekly appreciation thread. :laugh: seriously you guys deserve it.. :) thanks once again for the hospitality.. Maze has definitely got it going on. the perfect combination of good beats, and a great vibe.

looking forward to next week with Ralph and Tom Stephan, it's gonna be crazy.. :bounce:

Guest saleen351

well i have to say thanks to eddy, last night some dirty pigeon model gave me her number, she told me she new eddy at maze, so i wipped out his biz card, and she gave me her number..

ps i was in lauderdale when this went down...

ps lauderdale was ROCKING LAST NIGHT!

thanks eddy...:cool:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I second that! Eddy and klubveteran were hooking it up with the red carpet treatment left and right OMFG!!!!!!!!!

I can't thank you guys enough! I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had that much fun in a really long long long time.

who asked your ass?:rolleyes::confused:

OMG... wait.. I just rolled out of bed and I still cant put into words what happened last night..

uhh.. ohhhh... hmmmm... yeah.. that's it..

Eddie.. oh damn... oh.... damn. Thanx for the hospitality last night .. oh shit.. damn... this splitting headache, but it was well fucking worth it.. I had an absolute blasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Ramon... in choice conditions.. is all I have to say

BIG BIG BIG UP's to Eddie! w00p!.. I gotta say wassup to the nototrious Klubveteran in da hizzy.. whoa.. that was an interesting convo we had outside.. still cant remember the details of it.. I just knew it was interesting . hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

till the next time! .. damn... Im stillfukced up

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

you guys are evil .. absolutely fuckin evil .. :blown:

I'm only 10% Evil......