Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sandbar review!!!!!

At last we got some good weather on fri and sandbar was off the hook,if u didn't go u missed out on a amazing night outside was packed inside wasn't that hot at all,except for the women....fellas they were out in their summers best i tell ya,thank god for gyms cause alot of these women were looking tight....Roveen tore shit up!!!Roveen was hitting it soo hard that one of the fucking speaker caught fire,literaly...gotta love that and justin was on point as always hopefully the weather stays this way and very fri will be this good.....see you next week

big thanks to

Adam G & Bill D

were u and i at the same place??? guys have no respect in that place. Was it me or did every guy and girl look the same???Do u all shop at the same store. Zero originality. It was dissappointing with all the fights n drama. The place has potential, but do something different in nj. Make them remember the night not by fire's or fights. So Centro to Vinyl tonite, i dont think nero n dt will let me down:D

Originally posted by pjgurl

were u and i at the same place??? guys have no respect in that place. Was it me or did every guy and girl look the same???Do u all shop at the same store. Zero originality. It was dissappointing with all the fights n drama. The place has potential, but do something different in nj. Make them remember the night not by fire's or fights. So Centro to Vinyl tonite, i dont think nero n dt will let me down:D

:laugh: :laugh:

place has potiental????? You say it like it was grand opening

Sandbar has been around forever, and yeah there was alot of fights but its a BAR.............they serve alcohol, you expect everyone to be happy and huggy like they are on drugs????

uhh i know sandbar has been around for awhile....I think the place would be cool if the ppl didnt cause so many problems and the music was good.....

I don't mean to disagree with you, cause its your opinion, but from the look of the crowd, more people think its great then those who don't..............the place is HUGE and it was soo packed you could barely move

jus cause a place gets packed doesnt mean its good. its cool bc there is lots of ppl u run into but the music sux, guys are ass grabbing, and there were nasty drunks everywhere.... ppl were soooo disrespectful.......... i am embarrassed to say i am from jersy after the type of ppl i saw in there and how immature they acted... like i said the place could be awesome if the ppl inside it acted a little more like their age and less like their shoe size

if you guys hate the crowd sooo much don't fucking come stay in your friends basement drinking beer smoking pot and listening to your fav cd's!!!!! fucking herbs you girls probably aren't even pretty your probably mad cause guys WEREN"T hitting on you but, they were all the pretty girls around you:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sandman1130

sandbar sucks a fat one bunch stupid guidos running round like apes..........music sucks to!!!!

now isn't that a giving

I heard that clown Justin Higgins dropping relentless like 5 times a few weeks back.......just calm down denny

listen i was just saying my opinion... i have no idea who you are and you have no idea who i am soo stop tryin to talk shit abt me.... i dont make comments on your looks when i dont even know who you are....just bc i didnt care for the place doesnt mean i am ugly and a pothead....lol that is too funny..............

listen i was just saying my opinion... i have no idea who you are and you have no idea who i am soo stop tryin to talk shit abt me.... i dont make comments on your looks when i dont even know who you are....just bc i didnt care for the place doesnt mean i am ugly and a pothead....lol that is too funny..............

do you swallow:confused: ;)