Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sandbar review!!!!!

see its guys like you who go home with your hand down your pants dreaming of a hot girl instead of goin home with one................dont fuckin ask me a stupid ass question like that..... i AINT A HO and i got a man.........

Thats fuck u dont even know this girl and ur talkin shit........if u really knew pjgurl u would know she is one of the nicest people u will ever meet i can more than guarentee she is hotter than most of the slobs i see in the clubs. ur fuckin ass talkin shit about someone u dont know......what someone cant voice an opinion now about a place they went to......if u dont have anythign nice to say keep it to yourself.......she said sandbar sucks and if i recall this was a review of sandbar and she gave her own review and then gets shit for it.........she didnt give u shit about ur review so fuck off.......

oh yeah and Justin "trainwreck " Higgins was horrible to!!!!!!

I would like to say for the record..................I AM NOT TALKING SHIT ABOUT ANYONE

Who the fuck is Anthonyn?

PJgirl, nothing against you, just so you don't think I was arguing against you or anything.....everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I totally agree about the disrespect and ass grabbing at Sandbar

I walked past a friend not realizing it, he grabbed my ass to get my attention, that was towards the end of the night, I turned around so fast with my fist in the air.............he is lucky i realized it was him

i know i wasnt talkin abt you talkin shit...... there was some guy that was.... i hear ya abt the ass grabbin ... always have to have the fists and elbows ready....lol..... like i said i didnt mean to start shit .... i did have an ok time until the drama started near the end... u know jersey, everyone knows everyone and shit always starts......:blank:

what did anthonyn say??????

Originally posted by sandman1130

Thats fuck u dont even know this girl and ur talkin shit........if u really knew pjgurl u would know she is one of the nicest people u will ever meet i can more than guarentee she is hotter than most of the slobs i see in the clubs. ur fuckin ass talkin shit about someone u dont know......what someone cant voice an opinion now about a place they went to......if u dont have anythign nice to say keep it to yourself.......she said sandbar sucks and if i recall this was a review of sandbar and she gave her own review and then gets shit for it.........she didnt give u shit about ur review so fuck off.......

Is this 18 year old kid a riot or what???? Still not getting booked huh????:laugh:

ok everyone voiced their opinion now its my turn

for one i love sandbar and i had a great time....thats usually the way it goes..... i gotta admit there are a lot of fights but not more then any other summer place....shit! have u been to tempts on a sunday towards closing? talk bout fights, check that out......surf doesnt linger far behind either.....so fights are everywhere....if your not gonna go to a place because of fights then u better stay home this summer cause u shit outta luck in jersey

well anyways back to the topic here

sandbar was a great time as always...i love the place....nuff said

damn soo much drama.............. haha....... sandbar just has some stupid ppl that go to it ... not all but there are some stupid whores that i had to hear abt and run into... maybe next time i go i wont have to deal with their shit and i will have more fun....so i am sorry to have insulted anyone that works there or goes there .... u know how it is though everyone u wanna see and dont wanna see is there........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pjgurl

damn soo much drama.............. haha....... sandbar just has some stupid ppl that go to it ... not all but there are some stupid whores that i had to hear abt and run into... maybe next time i go i wont have to deal with their shit and i will have more fun....so i am sorry to have insulted anyone that works there or goes there .... u know how it is though everyone u wanna see and dont wanna see is there........:rolleyes:

I hear you.

Originally posted by sandman1130

Your another dj who bashes? Thats okay though I know Justin personally give me your demo, ill be more than glad to give it to him. If he cant put you on at Sandbar he has been placing guests on his metromixradio.com show. Anyone should know that Justin is not only a sincere, nice kid, who is alway smiling and having drinks with everyone, but he always lends a helping hand to people who want to get on. Plenty of people did it for him back in the day, and now that he has a say in some scenarios he is trying to do his best to help others. especially on his metromix show where he can showcase people.

And to say that he is a trainwreck, is completely obsurd. I have a few cd's that he has finished for metromix, and I would be more than glad to give them to you. If your going to bash at least point something out that will truly be legit, everyone has their trainwrecks here and there. but again, your maturity speaks very loud.

Originally posted by sf2000

Your another dj who bashes? Thats okay though I know Justin personally give me your demo, ill be more than glad to give it to him. If he cant put you on at Sandbar he has been placing guests on his metromixradio.com show. Anyone should know that Justin is not only a sincere, nice kid, who is alway smiling and having drinks with everyone, but he always lends a helping hand to people who want to get on. Plenty of people did it for him back in the day, and now that he has a say in some scenarios he is trying to do his best to help others. especially on his metromix show where he can showcase people.

And to say that he is a trainwreck, is completely obsurd. I have a few cd's that he has finished for metromix, and I would be more than glad to give them to you. If your going to bash at least point something out that will truly be legit, everyone has their trainwrecks here and there. but again, your maturity speaks very loud.

AMEN!

Originally posted by sf2000

nicely put......justin is an all around nice guy, for one i think he's good.....listen to him on metromix then comment....unfortenatly he cant rip sanbar to shreds like that cause its not that crowd but the kid is good and he is only gonna get better

Originally posted by pjgurl

i mean isnt this a message board where ppl can express their opinions...... i mean ppl need to chill out:rolleyes:

EXACTLY.....to many people take this WAY WAY WAY to serious.

Everyone just needs 2 respect each others opinions..thats it. This website is more for enjoyment. We should never take things said on here to serious.

For people that cant do that..STOP READING!

:idea: