Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto and Markus Schulz @ Space July 4th

x-t-c

the afterparty of the july 4 party at peacock park will continue on at Space34. if anything, id go just to go check out Markus Schulz. i like tiesto, but there's only so much of him i could take. Markus though ive never seen live, only hear his Global dj broadcast every weekend, and he has a style of his own. definitely my favorite dj at the moment and has been for some time now. for those who cant make it, party 93.1 will be broadcasting live from 12 to 5 a.m.

Originally posted by x-t-c

the afterparty of the july 4 party at peacock park will continue on at Space34. if anything, id go just to go check out Markus Schulz. i like tiesto, but there's only so much of him i could take. Markus though ive never seen live, only hear his Global dj broadcast every weekend, and he has a style of his own. definitely my favorite dj at the moment and has been for some time now. for those who cant make it, party 93.1 will be broadcasting live from 12 to 5 a.m.

Yep ... for VIP discount after party passes ... Space 34 will have a booth selling tickets exclusively there ...

:hat:

may the night go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember on 4th of july at the mix after hours, wow.... that place was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo packed. it was sooo fun it remains freash in my mind.

how much are the tickets going for??? for the space after party

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I'd like to know the same:)

The flyer says that the:

"VIP discounted after party passes will ONLY BE AVAILABLE at the Space 34 booth located at Party 93.1's Free 4th of July Blast" ...

The only other piece of info is the phone #s"

Info: 305.375.0001

and ...

Vip Table Reservations: 786.256.5732

Guess you guys can call on Monday ;)

Originally posted by saleen351

looks like oscar g got fucked over again...

oscar you spin at space like once a month now:(

4th of July is on friday. OG doesn't play space on friday. he will probably be home with the wife and kids, tearing shit up on the grill. :D Saturday's at space is still called house sessions , and we all know OG owns that nite. ;)

you going to check out Ralph and Tom Stephan at Maze on the 4th ? :cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

4th of July is on friday. OG doesn't play space on friday. he will probably be home with the wife and kids, tearing shit up on the grill. :D Saturday's at space is still called house sessions , and we all know OG owns that nite. ;)

you going to check out Ralph and Tom Stephan at Maze on the 4th ? :cool:

oscar should spin both nights... instead of tiesto... its july 4th an american holiday, why spend it with a euro trash dj? TS is a nyer.....

july 3 DH

july 4 tiesto

july 5 SK

so how am i wrong?

OG is turning into filler now over there... They promote the hell out of the euro trash, but i rarely see anything with ogs name on it, and also the only thing i've seen with his name on it, is space studio 54 party... Which is a freaking joke... Its club level all over again...

and yes, i will be in the hiz house for TS and Ralph... I just hope TS doesn't go on till 1am or 2am, i'd like to hear the progressive before the tribal....

oscar should spin both nights... instead of tiesto... its july 4th an american holiday, why spend it with a euro trash dj? TS is a nyer.....

july 3 DH

july 4 tiesto

july 5 SK

so how am i wrong?

OG is turning into filler now over there... They promote the hell out of the euro trash, but i rarely see anything with ogs name on it, and also the only thing i've seen with his name on it, is space studio 54 party... Which is a freaking joke... Its club level all over again...

and yes, i will be in the hiz house for TS and Ralph... I just hope TS doesn't go on till 1am or 2am, i'd like to hear the progressive before the tribal....

did I say you where wrong butthead ? :D OG is spining the 3rd & 5th as far as I know. I don't think LP was planning an all american gathering for the 4th. LOL

but I get your point. ;)

as far as OG being filler. yeah it's was annoying that he never played the night of S & P , and that he didn't close out the All Stars. it's LP's show over there.. so all you can do is grin and bear it. ;)

p.s. we don't consider people from Buffalo to be real nyers. j/k

:laugh:

:otopic: Sorry For The Thread Jacking X-T-C ! :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

did I say you where wrong butthead ? :D OG is spining the 3rd & 5th as far as I know. I don't think LP was planning an all american gathering for the 4th. LOL

but I get your point. ;)

as far as OG being filler. yeah it's was annoying that he never played the night of S & P , and that he didn't close out the All Stars. it's LP's show over there.. so all you can do is grin and bear it. ;)

p.s. we don't consider people from Buffalo to be real nyers. j/k

:laugh:

:otopic: Sorry For The Thread Jacking X-T-C ! :)

correction;

it's ogs show... the day he walks away from there, is the day a club on the beach blows up....

Guest saleen351

its all good Tony ;)

btw, Saleen, arent you a Markus Schulz fan?? he's finally getting his chance to spin at Space....

yea, i'm a ms fan, however, hes playing for tiesto, howcome MS hasn't been on the allstars yet? hopeufully maze books him to play with edgar...

yea, i'm a ms fan, however, hes playing for tiesto, howcome MS hasn't been on the allstars yet? hopeufully maze books him to play with edgar...

what was the deal with him and Maze when it first opened?? was it management that let him go, or something that went down?:confused:

Guest saleen351

what was the deal with him and Maze when it first opened?? was it management that let him go, or something that went down?:confused:

they didn't support him in my opinion.. maze was lost back then, only until eddy showed up, did it start doing well..

but MS brings a whole lot to the table, he runs the global underground, his production work is top notch, and he plays house to trance, plus one hell of a nice guy, and his women is a great person as well. I hope maze brings in edgar to play at maze and him and ms play together....

alos MS will play tracks that no other djs have cause he produced them... His cassius mix is by far the best mix, though few have heard it.

they didn't support him in my opinion.. maze was lost back then, only until eddy showed up, did it start doing well..

but MS brings a whole lot to the table, he runs the global underground, his production work is top notch, and he plays house to trance, plus one hell of a nice guy, and his women is a great person as well. I hope maze brings in edgar to play at maze and him and ms play together....

alos MS will play tracks that no other djs have cause he produced them... His cassius mix is by far the best mix, though few have heard it.

I also want MS to play with EV @ Maze. They both would be a great combo imo. I really want this to happen. perhaps a monthly residency or something. :) that would be great for this city :P

cheers

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by arturob

I also want MS to play with EV @ Maze. They both would be a great combo imo. I really want this to happen. perhaps a monthly residency or something. :) that would be great for this city :P

cheers

i agree..... global broaccast live from maze rebroadcast would be nice... Live is always better than sent in sets...

MS is very diverse, i know most of yous say hes trance, but to me, hes a dj that plays it all..

markus schulz a.k.a. dakota a.k.a. the man who has been remixing everybody and their mother lately is outta hand. this man gets mad respect from me as being one of the best producers around. i have never heard him dj, but i know that he will throw it down.

and ofcourse tiesto will bring all the fine ladies out to play:D :eek:

i agree..... global broaccast live from maze rebroadcast would be nice... Live is always better than sent in sets...

MS is very diverse, i know most of yous say hes trance, but to me, hes a dj that plays it all..

omg that would be sweet now that you say it.. you should talk the maze people down hehe. im sure markus would be up for this.

i have read a lot of negative comments about euro DJ's lately...called Euro Trash...??...let's try to remember that the best DJ's are coming from England, France, Holland or Spain....actually the Spanish ones are by FAR the best DJ's....and that we do not care about politics...do we ??...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Hasselot

i have read a lot of negative comments about euro DJ's lately...called Euro Trash...??...let's try to remember that the best DJ's are coming from England, France, Holland or Spain....actually the Spanish ones are by FAR the best DJ's....and that we do not care about politics...do we ??...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tiesto is a regular resident/guest on The Global DJ Broadcast and since this event will be broadcast live on 93.1 it was only fitting for Markus to open for Tiesto.

The event should be off the hook and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Also, I can't wait to hear Markus's remixes of Jewel and "As The Rush Comes" on that soundsystem :eek:

*Saleen, If your feeling patriotic, Markus has Deep Dish (Washington DC), Gabriel & Dresden (San Francisco), and Scumfrog (NYC) on the GDJB that weekend.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by globalgirl

Tiesto is a regular resident/guest on The Global DJ Broadcast and since this event will be broadcast live on 93.1 it was only fitting for Markus to open for Tiesto.

The event should be off the hook and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Also, I can't wait to hear Markus's remixes of Jewel and "As The Rush Comes" on that soundsystem :eek:

*Saleen, If your feeling patriotic, Markus has Deep Dish (Washington DC), Gabriel & Dresden (San Francisco), and Scumfrog (NYC) on the GDJB that weekend.

thanks for the heads up, but i still think its wrong to have foriegn djs play july 4th events... I"m still upset about the superbowl with the national anthem:(