Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't get no . . .

fierydesire

women can get it any time they want. its us men who it's a bit more of a struggle for. i wonder why more women don't just become more open with their sexual sides, and say I'm horny lets fuck. nothing sexier than a woman telling u what she wants.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

women can get it any time they want. its us men who it's a bit more of a struggle for. i wonder why more women don't just become more open with their sexual sides, and say I'm horny lets fuck. nothing sexier than a woman telling u what she wants.

not true... most guys arent as picky as most girls

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

Well unless they're fat and ugly..................but even then they can usually find some desperate guy to bump uglies with.

Originally posted by fierydesire

exactly!

women can get it when they want which may be true but we choose not to and we are selective about who we sleep with ;)

Yes... and Flip is forgetting the oh-so-important fact that just because we can get it whenever we want... doesn't mean it's going to be any good.