Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair Prodcuts

I realize its not really fashion related but oh well, maybe someone can help. Whats the best hair products for spiking hair?? I used ice spiker and its good but just wondering if any of you know of anything out there thats got better hold?

Originally posted by thehunter

I realize its not really fashion related but oh well, maybe someone can help. Whats the best hair products for spiking hair?? I used ice spiker and its good but just wondering if any of you know of anything out there thats got better hold?

ive tried them all bro and the best one is "got 2 be" their spiking glue is the best....that shit stays hard even when im in my pool

Originally posted by stdiamante

got 2 be spiking glue is the shit.. only better buy the shampoo that cleans your scalp or youll be bald in a few years!! lol.. try not to use all the time

damn seriously...i use that shit EVERY day...and on weekends probally twice a day......is the shampoo they put out good???

Originally posted by thehunter

apply some cum in your hair

Ive been hearing alot about ice spiker n got2 be glue, i may have to give emm a try although i am content with my gel i use now. I use Wired by RUSK. Its quality if anyone is looking for a change.

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

damn seriously...i use that shit EVERY day...and on weekends probally twice a day......is the shampoo they put out good???

Yeha i really woudn't use everyday.. =) I use got 2 be spiked up gel or american crew daily.. And I also use a rotation of shampoos.. Important to use a few different over the week.. B/C each shampoos cleans different and using the same one can lead to build which can lead to hair problems.. If your using glue everyday... Your not getting it out when shower.. I cant remeber the name of my got2be shampoo right now but I knows it orange

Originally posted by lmg

Ive been hearing alot about ice spiker n got2 be glue, i may have to give emm a try although i am content with my gel i use now. I use Wired by RUSK. Its quality if anyone is looking for a change.

that ice spiker dont work that well.....i like the got2b MUCH better :cool:

Originally posted by stdiamante

Yeha i really woudn't use everyday.. =) I use got 2 be spiked up gel or american crew daily.. And I also use a rotation of shampoos.. Important to use a few different over the week.. B/C each shampoos cleans different and using the same one can lead to build which can lead to hair problems.. If your using glue everyday... Your not getting it out when shower.. I cant remeber the name of my got2be shampoo right now but I knows it orange

damn thanks for the info......i gotta try the got 2b shampoo now.....that shit serioulsy kills your fuckin hair...even when i wash it out my hair is still standing up.....and i dont need any more hair problems....i know im gonna start loosin it early already :eek:

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

that ice spiker dont work that well.....i like the got2b MUCH better :cool:

Really? cause i found the complete opposite. I found got2be to be too thin and ice spiker to be a nice consistancy and holds well.