Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

Sobe2003,

I think you were at the old Space...

Our new address is:

34 NE 11 ST.

Come on by!

Yo dog - just giving my $0.02. Just wasn't feeling it Sat/Sun. Notice I gave props for the space crew and their decorations and efforts. Did not bash you nor anyone else.

Originally posted by spacious

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything between his legs."

:eek: :eek: WOW!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

What i'm about to say is really gonna piss off a few peeps that i respect... But... i'll say it anyway...

Ralph how do u come on here and post how great space was, yet LP punked you down on here, and you and your partner oscar didn't say a word to defend the party and all the peeps who love maze fridays? Then LP goes out of his way to shut your party down at maze, and oscar goes along with it and helps out by doing the nerve thing... Was oscar forced to spin at nerve? Did he know it wouldn't last so he didn't care? Its called dumping, and it's illegal in the business word, but not illegal in this case, that space at nerve party i'm thinking lost 13000 grand... It was all done to fuck over maze and to fuck over 1/2 of murk...

I guess there is much behind the scenes we don't know about, but i don't want to hear it, the second LP posted that, you two had an obligation to us who come out every week to support murk at two competing venues and not let him talk shit......

Or at the end of the day are you two scared of LP?

You guys let me down, and i know some on the board agrees with me, we just don't post it, since you guys are our home town djs... :(

no drama, you have my aim if i pissed you off, but none the less i'll be supporting murk at surf club and maze....

Saleen, you're a good guy, but the hatred you have for Space is simply just not shared by me. Space and its peeps have been nothing but good to me from the begining. Like Oscar wrote earlier, I've played there several times and even had our parties and artists there. Half of the bar staff that you constantly shit on are dear friends of mine. And when Louis posted the "HOW SAD" thread, I knew he wasn't directing it at me personally, and I don't think I have to come out here and explain it to y'all. Just like when you posted the " CUBANS ARE PUSSIES " thread. I knew you were kidding, no need for explanations. As far as the Dumping, or Louis trying to close down MAZE and 1/2 of MURK, It's called capitalism, and MAZE has only grown stronger from the competition. MAZE was insignificant until it improvised under dificult conditions and eventually overcame, and here we are with a good ass friday night. And who has benefited from all this? The consumer / club goer. Come on, you're an NC / Bulls n Bears watching ass Wall Street type, I don't have to explain this shit to you. I think you get a little obsessed with this message board shit and sometimes don't realize theres more to life than Space vs MAZE. Get out and smell the slut sauce dog. You have like 1,500, 999 posts / Emperor of Club Planet status. Make some time for the ho bags.

See ya friday

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

. I think you get a little obsessed with this message board shit and sometimes don't realize theres more to life than Space vs MAZE. Get out and smell the slut sauce dog. You have like 1,500, 999 posts / Emperor of Club Planet status. Make some time for the ho bags.

See ya friday

'

i think ralphs a down low party animal ,hes been speaking of alot about hoes and G and drugs and bras gettin tossed and girls strippin and showin tits

no with the slut sauce and ho bags lmaoo