Official Studio 34 Review !!!

djoscarg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

You work at a place with 4 hour open bars....talk about desperate!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw: when is that Trance night starting up?

how was Nerve last Friday?:blank:

I heard that cute little airplane on the flyer had a lot of turbulance.:tongue:

Guest saleen351

What i'm about to say is really gonna piss off a few peeps that i respect... But... i'll say it anyway...

Ralph how do u come on here and post how great space was, yet LP punked you down on here, and you and your partner oscar didn't say a word to defend the party and all the peeps who love maze fridays? Then LP goes out of his way to shut your party down at maze, and oscar goes along with it and helps out by doing the nerve thing... Was oscar forced to spin at nerve? Did he know it wouldn't last so he didn't care? Its called dumping, and it's illegal in the business word, but not illegal in this case, that space at nerve party i'm thinking lost 13000 grand... It was all done to fuck over maze and to fuck over 1/2 of murk...

I guess there is much behind the scenes we don't know about, but i don't want to hear it, the second LP posted that, you two had an obligation to us who come out every week to support murk at two competing venues and not let him talk shit......

Or at the end of the day are you two scared of LP?

You guys let me down, and i know some on the board agrees with me, we just don't post it, since you guys are our home town djs... :(

no drama, you have my aim if i pissed you off, but none the less i'll be supporting murk at surf club and maze....

Eddy and Nelson....

tisk tisk

typical disgruntled ex-Space employees....

(which reminds me...I really enjoyed the pics of you guys hugging and smiling with LP at Life...can you spell hypocrite?)

thats too bad...jumping on the Nerve night huh?

more desperate tactics.....how sad..I guess you have to take whatever you can get....

How was Maze Saturday?

You guys have anymore projections planned?

BTW: How is that new booth coming? I think we are going on week 3 now of consruction...I hope ,at the very least, there is a jacuzzi in there!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

What i'm about to say is really gonna piss off a few peeps that i respect... But... i'll say it anyway...

Ralph how do u come on here and post how great space was, yet LP punked you down on here, and you and your partner oscar didn't say a word to defend the party and all the peeps who love maze fridays? Then LP goes out of his way to shut your party down at maze, and oscar goes along with it and helps out by doing the nerve thing... Was oscar forced to spin at nerve? Did he know it wouldn't last so he didn't care? Its called dumping, and it's illegal in the business word, but not illegal in this case, that space at nerve party i'm thinking lost 13000 grand... It was all done to fuck over maze and to fuck over 1/2 of murk...

I guess there is much behind the scenes we don't know about, but i don't want to hear it, the second LP posted that, you two had an obligation to us who come out every week to support murk at two competing venues and not let him talk shit......

You guys let me down, and i know some on the board agrees with me, we just don't post it, since you guys are our home town djs... :(

no drama, you have my aim if i pissed you off, but none the less i'll be supporting murk at surf club and maze....

How do you know that's the real RF posting? Just curious:confused:

Eddy and Nelson....

tisk tisk

(which reminds me...I really enjoyed the pics of you guys hugging and smiling with LP at Life...can you spell hypocrite?)

more desperate tactics.....how sad..I guess you have to take whatever you can get....

How was Maze Saturday?

BTW: How is that new booth coming? I think we are going on week 3 now of consruction...I hope ,at the very least, there is a jacuzzi in there!!!

:eek:

I love the drama, makes up for some fun reading. Sure you guys really all cool with each other though as it seems most these insults done in a joking manner. By the way eddy, oscar, and nelson keep the jokes coming, its monday and I think everybody needs a good :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Saleen....

You have yet to learn alot about our beloved club scene young Jedi.....Ralph and Louis are friends....and long before Maze (Eddy) called Ralph to be their Resident, Ralph was a guest at Space several times and was even supposed to spin at last month's ALL-STAR party but couldnt due to a European date....

As far as my playing at Nerve...so what....We have played on the same night at different clubs many times....We are DJs ...thats what we do....Edgar was at Crobar also, and he is also one of my best friends...

It didnt affect us....so why is it affecting you?

I'm just happy we are all working!!!!

;)

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

OSCAR 54 R U PLAYING DIRTY?;):laugh:

Ed,

You worry about your projectors and your left over Space Djs...

btw: did you go to Smart & Final yet? That next 4 hour open bar will be here before you know it!!!!

Eddy and Nelson....

tisk tisk

How was Maze Saturday?

youre right!

i blame everything on Eddy Guerra.

by the way are we still hanging out tomorrow?:confused:

call us me and Ralph will be at the beach in the afternoon:kiss2:

and Maze is taking long with the booth because after you gave us some ideas they went ahead and rearranged it. thanks for the input:D

Originally posted by klubveteran

youre right!

i blame everything on Eddy Guerra.

by the way are we still hanging out tomorrow?:confused:

call us me and Ralph will be at the beach in the afternoon:kiss2:

and Maze is taking long with the booth because after you gave us some ideas they went ahead and rearranged it. thanks for the input:D

:laugh:

its all a consperacy

saleen i dont know how u cant see what the scene is about by now its very clear.

spite whatever might be seeming to happen on the board or at clubs, MURK is a team and very professional i doubt that something as small as space and maze will ever get between them.

dont forget murk was around way longer then LP has even been in this country.. LOLLL had to throw that in there:tongue:

osgar how long u been together since like '85 right??

Ed,

You worry about your projectors and your left over Space Djs...

btw: did you go to Smart & Final yet? That next 4 hour open bar will be here before you know it!!!!

oh man when Ralph wakes up and reads this he is gonna...he is gonna... do nothing:blank: