Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks to the cooljunkies but i have a question...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

thanks for the shout out...:cool:

but what do u guys mean by saying this:

Certainly places like Rumi, Tantra and B.E.D will be a little less smoggy. As an ex-smoker I am the worst kind of anti-smoking person, but with nightlife in Miami now starting to resemble LA and New York I can't help but wonder what effect this will have?

:confused:

full article

http://www.cooljunkie.com/girl/030629.html

ps, update your club nights.. you are in last week still

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

they mean that as of tuesday, place such as those listed that serve food are no longer permitted by law to allow smoking inside.. hope that clears it up

well, i thought that aswell, but i also took it as, our scene is just as shitty as theirs....

Originally posted by saleen351

well, i thought that aswell, but i also took it as, our scene is just as shitty as theirs....

could be right on that one too - lol - the scene is just begining to suck all over the country i guess - lol - now we add pissed off smokers too the list? - the joys:eek:

Guest saleen351

well, i do support the no smoking laws, and i wish miami would go all out like NYC, but its not gonna happen down here.. but any is better than none...

and if smoking laws hurt our scene, so be it, we'll just have to deal with it.

Originally posted by saleen351

well, i do support the no smoking laws, and i wish miami would go all out like NYC, but its not gonna happen down here.. but any is better than none...

and if smoking laws hurt our scene, so be it, we'll just have to deal with it.

I don't think it will hurt the scene at all. It only affects places that serve food.

I don't forsee Space, Crobar, Maze, Nerve, etc. serving burgers and fries anytime soon.

:eek: