Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NYC The real story

Hi everyone.

Our new website is currently under construction and should be live in a couple of months.

We hope to give you as much information as possible about the club which will open in September and dispel any false rumors from the supposed insiders that seem to have deemed themselves our spokespeople.

how do we know you are not a supposed insider that has deemed himself their spokesperson? After all, if the website goes up in a couple of months, then it seems the club will open about the same time as your website....if it opens in Sept like you state. If that's true, I guess your website doesn't really tell us anything since the info will be out in public before your site is even finished.

ya dig?

;)

Originally posted by djinnom

how do we know you are not a supposed insider that has deemed himself their spokesperson? After all, if the website goes up in a couple of months, then it seems the club will open about the same time as your website....if it opens in Sept like you state. If that's true, I guess your website doesn't really tell us anything since the info will be out in public before your site is even finished.

ya dig?

;)

We doubt the new website will be up by the time the club opens but we shall have something in place by then.

In the meantime we have added a new York forum to our existing Miami site discussions board to try and answer any questions in the meantime. Our offices at the club will be operational in about two weeks but until then we have offices in midtown.

What we are trying to is give the public some factual and helpful information from now till September.

Hope this info helps.

I hope the door policy is not like what you guys do over on Wash Ave in Miami.

I've been there 2x, and both times I arrived there was a crowd of guys begging to get in, and the bouncer thought they were invisible.

I walk up w/ my g/f and the bouncer is like "damn!!" "turn around for me girl!"

I thought he was kidding, so smiled with flattery and forced a grin while thinking what a scumbag, but when he looked shocked and insulted that she didn't flaunt her ass for him we made a face and walked away.

He comes back 5 mins later, says "oh you're still here? Now, I want to let you in, but how do I know you look as good in the back as you do in the front..."

I was like fuck this shit, but she had some friends inside that she simply "HAD" to meet so she turned around and shook her ass and in we went.

Never again to the Miami venue. I've heard the guy that runs the door in Miami is coming to NYC too, which is news I do not appreciate.

Originally posted by bassboy

I hope the door policy is not like what you guys do over on Wash Ave in Miami.

I've been there 2x, and both times I arrived there was a crowd of guys begging to get in, and the bouncer thought they were invisible.

I walk up w/ my g/f and the bouncer is like "damn!!" "turn around for me girl!"

I thought he was kidding, so smiled with flattery and forced a grin while thinking what a scumbag, but when he looked shocked and insulted that she didn't flaunt her ass for him we made a face and walked away.

He comes back 5 mins later, says "oh you're still here? Now, I want to let you in, but how do I know you look as good in the back as you do in the front..."

I was like fuck this shit, but she had some friends inside that she simply "HAD" to meet so she turned around and shook her ass and in we went.

Never again to the Miami venue. I've heard the guy that runs the door in Miami is coming to NYC too, which is news I do not appreciate.

oh God i hope not. Crobar Miami was one of the HOTTEST clubs i went to down there...by FAR. BUT...the door was the most poorly organized, uncontrolled door i've ever seen. NO WAY in HELL will a door like that last in NYC, and if the guy that does the door in Miami is coming up here, then he's got somethin coming to him. They definatley run the door like shit down there...like a bunch of ametures!!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64

oh God i hope not. Crobar Miami was one of the HOTTEST clubs i went to down there...by FAR. BUT...the door was the most poorly organized, uncontrolled door i've ever seen. NO WAY in HELL will a door like that last in NYC, and if the guy that does the door in Miami is coming up here, then he's got somethin coming to him. They definatley run the door like shit down there...like a bunch of ametures!!!

Where have you been man?

I heard storis about Crobar NY opening up in the city.Where in the city thisclubis opening up and Who is going tp be the residence Dj at Crobar NY He better be top NYC House Dj Cause NYC crowd Prefer House MUsic over trance.Im not really into trance music but i listen to it its good.WHy i dont like about sb music they al into trance music.Im glad Robbie Riverier and Oscar G Playing tribal and Hard House beats in Miami.