Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trying to find some good places

mercy22

Been out of the scence for awhile and have been trying to find some good places but all the places I go to I keep bumping into a young crowd. Being a teacher, I really don't want to bump into my students. So what are some good places to go to? I heard about LIFE, is that a young crowd and what night does it get good?

Originally posted by mercy22

Been out of the scence for awhile and have been trying to find some good places but all the places I go to I keep bumping into a young crowd. Being a teacher, I really don't want to bump into my students. So what are some good places to go to? I heard about LIFE, is that a young crowd and what night does it get good?

The Forge/Jimmy'z (41st Street)

Smith & Wollensky (Bar by the water) (South Pointe)

Flute Lounge (@ Portofino/South Pointe)

Joia (Ocean Drive between 2nd and 3rd)

China Grill (Washington @ Fifth)

Entricote de Paris (Washington @ Fifth)

Grass Lounge (41st Street off Biscayne @ Design District)

Z-Ba (Coral Gables)

Sky Bar (Shore Club on Collins @ 20th)

Delano (Wednesday only on Collins @ 19th)

There are several upscale clubs, bars and lounges where mostly middle age people hang out but still whereever you go will see some early 20s and there is nothing wrong with that.

If you want older crowd I advise you to go Ft.Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Palm Beach area. :rolleyes:

I guess I am looking for a mid 20's to late 20's crowd. There is nothing wrong with being young, I am 25, maybe it's just I haven't found the right places yet. La Cascada.... LOL, that is for retired people.