Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Japanese Lawyers plan to indict Bush on war crimes

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am gonna go home and sit in a corner and pray to God that u finally get some good cock inside of u...(please God!!! dont forsake her!! she needs at least a 12")

always your solution when someone is trying to make some sense :rolleyes:

you are a loser just like the majority in here. ashamed that you're a moderator in here. drop your juvenile, lame ass comments, no one cares.

Originally posted by sassa

you are a loser just like the majority in here. ashamed that you're a moderator in here. drop your juvenile, lame ass comments, no one cares.

Now osassa, are you positive???

the only way you are not a loser in this cunts eye, is if you agree with everything she says...

for example

normalnoises - father a girl, has never seen her.....

now theres a real winner!

always your solution when someone is trying to make some sense

:laugh: just when i thought u couldnt go any lower in everyone on CP's eyes...u redeem urself and push the envelope of stupidty to another level...:laugh:

and is that ALL you can really come up, with? this is your justification for being a dick? how old are you?

u call that "trying to make sense"? :laugh:

but seriously...have a happy fourth of july...i hope a bottle rocket shoots up ur unexplored area..."Pocket Rocket" would take a whole new meaning...:laugh:

:laugh: just when i thought u couldnt go any lower in everyone on CP's eyes...u redeem urself and push the envelope of stupidty to another level...:laugh:

but seriously...have a happy fourth of july...i hope a bottle rocket shoots up ur unexplored area..."Pocket Rocket" would take a whole new meaning...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I got a pocket rocket for her unexplored area.

:laugh: :laugh: look who's talking