Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for you all re DJ's

Here are some varied acts (mostly big names, the better to rock the hosue with):

Aphrodite

Sander Klinenberg

Paul Van Dyk

The Chemical Brothers

The Crystal Method

Tiesto

Armin Van Buuren

Prodigy

Underworld

Misstress Barbra

Robbie Rivera

Tall Paul

Judge Jules

Richard Humpty Vission

Bad Boy Bill

Sandra Collins

Daft Punk

...and of course, Sasha+Digweed.

I look forward to seeing which superclub books whom in the coming months - lets hope they don't disappoint.

MAURO PICOTTO this man is outta control but i hope he could DJ at another nyc club considering his bi monthly at arc but just download a live set his sets bring so much energy tech wit trance riffs and please no Tiesto hes all fan base...bring in some acts that have not yet ripped apart new york of course the DJ's mentioned above are sick but something new that is also gonna give the crowd a night to remember wouldn't be bad...my 2 centssss

Originally posted by djinnom

6 hours of Sasha and Digweed

Not one, not the other, BOTH.

More than 6 hours!!

S&D are my top choice.

I was thinking regular superstar tag team events would be a new and cool idea that Crobar can afford.

how about Danny T and Erik Morrillo

or Carl Cox and Mauro!

I know I'm dreaming here.

If this day is ever gonna come around.. let that sound system be brought in the right way and the only way that is possible is by havin someone from this list on those wheels of steel.. depends on what crobar wants to really do.. but i say..

Right way - Sasha & Digweed - to bring in the sickest crowd

Right way - PVD PVD PVD.. all respect cuz u know he is GREAT..

Right way - Carl Cox and Danny T.. cuz they were sick at TWILO

Right way - Howells and Klienenberg would be SICK.. for a grand

openin

Wrong way - Tiesto, AVB, Ferry Corsten, Oakenfold or anyone else named.. just wouldnt be rite for a Super club.. not that htese guys arent good.. i am a huge fan of them all.. i love all genres of music.. but it wouldnt be rite.. we can get them in later on in the year.. and whoever put Judge Jules on their list shoud be:blown: just my $0.02 tho.. i just hope the club opens up soon.. good luck wit it all

trance haters should skip over this post but i think the city needs more trance acts aside from pvd and tiesto

Dumonde and cosmic gate definitely need to be brought in

Johan Gielen

CJ Stone

Vincent de moor

DON DIABLO!! ill producer/remixer

thomas schumacher

richard humpty vission

steve murano

hennes & cold

scot project

BAD BOY BILL!!!

Blank & JOnes

and also give DJ MICRO from li a shot in a smaller room he deserves it

Originally posted by oldtimer

trance haters should skip over this post but i think the city needs more trance acts aside from pvd and tiesto

Dumonde and cosmic gate definitely need to be brought in

Johan Gielen

CJ Stone

Vincent de moor

DON DIABLO!! ill producer/remixer

thomas schumacher

richard humpty vission

steve murano

hennes & cold

scot project

BAD BOY BILL!!!

Blank & JOnes

and also give DJ MICRO from li a shot in a smaller room he deserves it

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion....aaaaand, here is mine.....PLEASE DELETE THOSE DJS FROM THIS LIST PLEASE!!!!

I have Tech Mix Live and I've always loved it - I would enjoy seeing Micro spin again - the last time I saw him it was at Area 2.

And as for the person who mentioned Mauro Picotto, right on. I saw him at Miami and he rocked big time. There are so many GOOD acts, I would think it would be hard to fuck up this opening, but then again, this is New York, and we all know how things have been lately.

Peace,

Slick.

I terms of the main room:

-Morillo / Tenaglia tag team would be hot or,

-Morillo / Emerson, like the old Subliminal/ Underwater Night

-Roger Sancez

-David Waxman

-Jason Bye

-Greg Vickers or Nick Fanciulli

-Masters @ Work

A Backroom:

-112 Crew

-EvanScott

-Dimitri from Paris

-Sen-sei & David Coleman (SF)

Yoooo chyll wwith ya wack ass house dj wtf new york is dead becuase of that nj guido fist pumping pussy ass music we NEEED TRANCE

i say we get like

avb

marco v

teisto

scot project

ferry

astrial Project

g & m project

cosmic gate

if u get people liike danny t eric etc its gunna be the same crowd from arc lets be relistic people we need some banging trance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not everyone like that shyt house crap 128 bpm try like 140 bpm's

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

Yoooo chyll wwith ya wack ass house dj wtf new york is dead becuase of that nj guido fist pumping pussy ass music we NEEED TRANCE

i say we get like

avb

marco v

teisto

scot project

ferry

astrial Project

g & m project

cosmic gate

if u get people liike danny t eric etc its gunna be the same crowd from arc lets be relistic people we need some banging trance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not everyone like that shyt house crap 128 bpm try like 140 bpm's

simply terrible

"Yoooo chyll wwith ya wack ass house dj wtf new york is dead becuase of that nj guido fist pumping pussy ass music we NEEED TRANCE"

In all my years in NY and the club scene, I have never heard a more ignorant statement.

WTF do you think Factory is. Trance, bad trance to boot and NJ Fist Pumping Guidos. Exit too! Tony Draper and JP should play a night together and see who plays the more annoying music.

Same people that dig Danny T or Morillo would dig Sasha as well! But you didn't know that Sasha played house at one time... did you? So did Digweed... check out the first Renaissance Compilations they did. Lawler mixes the house and the prof, so does Howells.

PvD, Tiesto, S&D are all great DJ's, nothing wrong with prog and trance.

What you need to do is take the needle out of your ass, and spend a free minute @ Discoteque listening to Morillo, instead of at the gym trying to be the biggest piece of steak in the Roxy!

twiloguy? You'd expect more from a guy naming himself twiloguy.

-Clubbed2Deaf

Lee Cabrera (Steven Lee & Albert Cabrera) - By far the hottest producers in '03.

Scumfrog - 2nd hottest producer in '03

Gabriel & Dresden - Just to throw a little progressive trance in the mix

Roger Sanchez - Nuff said

Eric Morillo - The entire Subliminal party should move over there.

The Deep Dish boys need a larger home to spin at in NYC.

Carl Cox needs a NYC residency.

Chus & Ceballos - As a matter of fact they should do an Iberican night. Toss in DJ Vibe and Rui Da Silva, watch the fuck out.