Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Audioslave Does The White Stripes

funketeer

audioslave1.jpg

Because Audioslave has only one record worth of songs, they've been playing covers during their tour to compensate and fill up the time for a whole set.

Click on the link below and see them perform The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" at Germany's Rock-Am-Ring...a real treat!

:eek:

Click me!

Audioslave_cover.jpg

Originally posted by funketeer

audioslave1.jpg

Because Audioslave has only one record worth of songs, they've been playing covers during their tour to compensate and fill up the time for a whole set.

Click on the link below and see them perform The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" at Germany's Rock-Am-Ring...a real treat!

:eek:

Click me!

Audioslave_cover.jpg

Cool video :cool: ... have you heard the remixes to that song Funk? ... Austin Leeds got a dope one ... if it is useful for you at work ... lemme know ... :D:hat:

PS: Are you coming to Howells tomorrow?:confused: ... call me :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

Cool video :cool: ... have you heard the remixes to that song Funk? ... Austin Leeds got a dope one ... if it is useful for you at work ... lemme know ... :D:hat:

PS: Are you coming to Howells tomorrow?:confused: ... call me :D

Absolutely, I'd really like to have a copy of that...I'll give you a call brother.

peace

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by spinstar

i'm sure nobody in Audioslave wanted to play either a Soundgarden or a Rage song.

Each member of Audioslave has embraced their new emsemble in such a way that the days of Rage and SG are not necessarily "gone and forgotten" but comfortably up on the memoirs shelve, along with the bad vibes that surrounded both bands at the time of their break-ups...they're rejuvenated and happy of being able to make music together.

Long live Audioslave...mos def, one of the best bands out there today...and....I'M GOIN TO SEE THEM AT LOLAPALLOOZA!!!

:tongue:

i play keys, sax, guitar, bass, tinkering on drums....

program my own very wicked drums on korg analog gear though.

do you play out? where do you live bro?

Don't play out...used to...I live in the collective unconcious ;) (SoBe)

j/k I live at the beach, but I'm a slave to my craft...my free time I spend at the beach and the dancefloor...maybe we should organize a CP jam sometime...it'd be cool.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

i tried before...

everyone wants to be a DJ.

i have produced a style of music that i named "Agressive Progressive" which hovers at 140 bpms however has the characteristics of both ambient and progressive, hence the name...

i love electronic music.. i haven't touched a rock riff in years...

does anybody on this board know how play musical instrument?

once upon a time i played drums, guitar, and bass (not simultaneously) for a variety of punk bands. i don't think that really qualifies me as a proper "musician," though.

Originally posted by saintjohn

once upon a time i played drums, guitar, and bass (not simultaneously) for a variety of punk bands. i don't think that really qualifies me as a proper "musician," though.

Not simultaineously??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i tried before...

everyone wants to be a DJ.

i have produced a style of music that i named "Agressive Progressive" which hovers at 140 bpms however has the characteristics of both ambient and progressive, hence the name...

i love electronic music.. i haven't touched a rock riff in years...

I gotta hear me some of that "Agressive Progressive", sounds mighty interesting...:cool: