Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Have......

Reeni

ever had one outfit that you recieve too many compliement

from that you couldnt wear it ever again?

i wore this dress about a week ago very simple white long linen dress halter nothing spectacular but i got so many compliements

i brought maybe three summers ago for 25.00 ppl stopped me on the streets ppl at my job my neighbor hood compliements everywhere

now i have to retire this dress:(

Originally posted by lizard23

I don't get it - isn't it a good thing that people liked your outfit? Didn't that make you feel good and confident? Or did you get more perverted responses to it that made you feel uncomfortable? Explain please...

Basically, when something makes that much of an impression, you don't want to play it out. Keep it for special occasion, ya dig?

Originally posted by Reeni

i wore this dress about a week ago very simple white long linen dress halter nothing spectacular but i got so many compliements

i brought maybe three summers ago for 25.00 ppl stopped me on the streets ppl at my job my neighbor hood compliements everywhere

dont you hate that... you spend all this money on an outfit adn no one says shit.. but you rock an oldie but a goodie and everyone is ga-ga over it...

i have this cat suit... i have seriously had it since my seconed time ever going out in the city... it couldnt of costed me more than 40 bucks.. when ever i break that out.. i get every girl in the joint asking me where i got it!

here comes a true confession to you girlies.. i got it at gadzooks! haha i was 18 haha

Originally posted by tastyt

Basically, when something makes that much of an impression, you don't want to play it out. Keep it for special occasion, ya dig?

Got it - she made it sound like such a horrible thing, I thought she meant she was getting leered at and panhandled on the subway or something.

whenever an article of clothing of mine is complimented, it usually belonged to one of my parents! old bags, shoes, even pants that i've grabbed from my dad's closet in particular always caught people's eye when i was back in HS...

how's that for disappointing... *laughs*

Originally posted by lizard23

Got it - she made it sound like such a horrible thing, I thought she meant she was getting leered at and panhandled on the subway or something.

:laugh: no there were only positive compliments but it seem to rememborible that if i was to wear a month from now or 5

ppl would say oh she wearing that again that how much it stood out:D a simple white dress

• 2 weeks later...

Part of the fun of going out is wearing cool clothes. Theeeeese people who wear the same old boring stuff (you know those people) belong with other people who wear the sameeeeee old boring stuff.

The same thing happens everytime .. you put something on .. you think it might be "too much" .. but u wear it cuz it's smokin hot, who cares ... u pick up your friends, they say "you're really wearing that?" ... you walk through the venue and then all of sudden every person you'd want to hook up with all of a sudden is shouting "dang!" and grabbing u and wanting to talk with you.

The next morning you say - not only am i happy i wore that, i'm wearing it again. Public opinion doesn't lie lol.

Originally posted by Reeni

lol yep yep... or you try to figure out how long before its okay to wear again...