Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts friday night

Originally posted by njbigtime

Tempkid- the champs will be in the house...........

Bigtime, bigtime, my buddy, my patner, what is up????

Did you notice we got no respect on NJGUIDO.com, they didn't mention a thing, all that advertising before hand and then no respect for the champs at all. you know if the Moo's tanks would of won that shit would of been all over the board and the video clip would of been released, who cares, we know who the people champs are!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, I grabbed like 35 rebounds during my game last night and played like th big WINNER that I am, I'll have the bruises to show of this weekend all over my body, I look like a bad ass ma fucka

Originally posted by badassmafuka

going to the movies down the shore Friday night to see Terminator 3

thats funny billy......today kelly said you were taking her to see legally blonde 2.......funny how stories manage to change.....ha ha ha!!!!!.......what is next.....couple manicures and pedicures!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

thats funny billy......today kelly said you were taking her to see legally blonde 2.......funny how stories manage to change.....ha ha ha!!!!!.......what is next.....couple manicures and pedicures!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

anybody going to check out Hex Hector????????

Looking foward to this!!!!!!!!

I HAVE MY FRIENDS WEDDING BUT I AM LEAVING AFTER DINNER AND SHOOTING DOWN TO THE SHORE TO CATCH HEX ..... ITS NOT EVERYDAY WHEN YOU GET TO HEAR HIM SPIN LIVE. ITS GONNA BE INSANNNE !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

anybody going to check out Hex Hector????????

Looking foward to this!!!!!!!!

No, I'm looking forward to picking up broads. The minute I start looking forward to some fgt dj I might as well call it a life. Let me catch you down the shore I'll introduce you to my golf club, you dumb fuck

WHAT THE FUCK???

Someone actually posts something CLUB related ..on CLUBPLANET... GO FIGURE! And there are people posting replies on this thread as if it's a stupid post!

Hmm.. Hex Hector (DJ, Producer, Remixer, who knows what else), Clubplanet, Jersey Board, Temptations (Club in Jersey)... I can make the connection... Anyone else see a problem here? I don't ...preach on Tempkid!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

WHAT THE FUCK???

Someone actually posts something CLUB related ..on CLUBPLANET... GO FIGURE! And there are people posting replies on this thread as if it's a stupid post!

Hmm.. Hex Hector (DJ, Producer, Remixer, who knows what else), Clubplanet, Jersey Board, Temptations (Club in Jersey)... I can make the connection... Anyone else see a problem here? I don't ...preach on Tempkid!

Thank you sayno, your the best!!!!!!!

As for the other fuckfaces, yes I will kick all your asses

R U fucking faggets kidding me?????

Why you degenerate bitches stalking my post, talking shit?????

Calbehomo I know people that claimed they met you, I'm making it my mission this weekend to find you pussy, nobody talks down to me. Don't think I'm going to greet you w/a laugh and buy you a shot, I suggest you wear a mouthpiece today!!!!!

I was having such a great day and now you ruined it!!!!!

I'm going to beat the shit out of you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I HAVE MY FRIENDS WEDDING BUT I AM LEAVING AFTER DINNER AND SHOOTING DOWN TO THE SHORE TO CATCH HEX ..... ITS NOT EVERYDAY WHEN YOU GET TO HEAR HIM SPIN LIVE. ITS GONNA BE INSANNNE !!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!