Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some pics of my ride, please be kind =)

yes guys, i know its only a civic so be kind :D

Finally after a year of new goodies & tragedies (busted up rim, blown out tire on the pulaski skyway going into nYc, & punk ass people breaking into my car and taking my shit) THE BLACK BITCH IS BACK !!

As for the newest goodies, my car now sports a set of REV11 17s with Yokohama Parada Spec-2 rubber. i originally ordered them as gunmetal, but when they arrived the color was more towards hyber black... anyways i love the look so they are staying..

Also within the past year i put on the mugen style front lip: it replaced my old greddy lip which got smashed off in the target parking lot during the winter.. what a bitch to clean up, replace the bumper plus the alignment at the time. engine is being worked on at the moment, so pics later to come

So here's the new pics>>>

20539074-3c16-028001E0-.jpg

20547405-5199-028001E0-.jpg

20540596-28db-028001E0-.jpg

20540718-84f3-028001E0-.jpg

20540974-e9d9-01E00280-.jpg

20540815-a193-0223010F-.jpg

===Some additional eye candy, my roomates 2003 E500===

20541544-b087-028001E0-.jpg

20541543-015b-028001E0-.jpg

20541541-fe2d-028001E0-.jpg

just yummy! 302hp & it has major pull with the ladies

peace

Guest brwneydtrouble

Exactly what I would say, very clean. Thats what you want to go for when you have a "mee too", so it desn't look rice. All I would add is some tint, and you said you were doing some engine work then youre done! Very nice.

very nice

:aright:

The E500 is a damn slick car, ill tell you that much... i have to say though, its really not that fun to drive (i have access to a 2003 E500, just like your friends). It feels like im driving a huge brick rather than having a sportscar feel, and the brakes are absurdly sensitive

not bad, nice wheels. not diggin the mesh steel grills though...seem too bright for a black car. but overall good ride.

and PLEASE dont put one of those gawd-awful coffee can exhausts on it!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

If you are gonna put an exhaust on it, look into Buddy Club. I think you should paint the grilles black, to blend in with the car more, since your wheels are dark too.

hey guys, thanks for all the comments! dont worry my civic has been rice-free since the day i bought back in 99 & will stay that way until i get rid of it.. no nasty wings 0r craptezzas for me..

yeah i love the look of my new 17s, they do look huge! so many people have asked what kind of 19s do i have when i drive around...weird

as for the grills i am planning to paint them black to match the car, go for a more stealthy look...

Also i am looking for a new exhaust soon, any suggestions? i have a 5zigen fireball now, was looking into an apexi N1 or similar

peace:D