Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of yourself... WITHOUT MAKEUP/PHOTOEDITING!

wideskies

Guest brwneydtrouble

This is with no makeup, after dancing all night long. Great night, Zabiela at Nerve.

:bounce:attachment.php?attachmentid=31376

This is with no makeup, after dancing all night long. Great night, Zabiela at Nerve.

:bounce:attachment.php?attachmentid=31376

Ah look at little trouble (cutie)...I was there that night I remember I thought you had on a very cute outfit, matches your personality....so is this where everyone hides that use to post on the Miami board...Koky...Jackie? Who else is over here too...sex board huh..might have to watch what you freaks are up to...but I am very apprehensive of opening any of Koky's posts. I know your tricks cookie.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Ah look at little trouble (cutie)...I was there that night I remember I thought you had on a very cute outfit, matches your personality....so is this where everyone hides that use to post on the Miami board...Koky...Jackie? Who else is over here too...sex board huh..might have to watch what you freaks are up to...but I am very apprehensive of opening any of Koky's posts. I know your tricks cookie.

Thanks babes! Yeah that was a GREAT night. Haven't seen so many CP Miami peeps in one place, except spread all around space. Yeah, a few of us hide out here. ;)

Thanks babes! Yeah that was a GREAT night. Haven't seen so many CP Miami peeps in one place, except spread all around space. Yeah, a few of us hide out here. ;)

We need another night like that...your right everyone was out. Good times.

oh boy she has no clue

maybe you can clue me in:D help a girl out. And why is it every other chick on here posts a pic and gets a response, and I post and no one says anything besides about how my exes nose was big......I know I'm not ugly, so where's the friggin love?

Sorry just gettin frusterated with people ignorin me practically on posts lately.

I mean damn, did I do somethin wrong??? and is me saying ciao bello funny??

It's kinda my tag line in everything since I went to Italy.

Ok I'm done ranting......Bye peoples....that better?

maybe you can clue me in:D help a girl out. And why is it every other chick on here posts a pic and gets a response, and I post and no one says anything besides about how my exes nose was big......I know I'm not ugly, so where's the friggin love?

Sorry just gettin frusterated with people ignorin me practically on posts lately.

:laugh:

Guest gabo

just by people not saying much that doesnt mean ur ugly.

Thats why I dont post pics. just show a pic if ur tits and youll be miss popularity... it worked for spragga

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i havent even see any of your posts until now...

just by people not saying much that doesnt mean ur ugly.

Thats why I dont post pics. just show a pic if ur tits and youll be miss popularity... it worked for spragga

I'm not sayin I wanna be Miss Popularity....and I showed my boobs once in my bikini to ya'll. and laugh all ya'll want at my rant...I was in an annoyed mood lastnight. I just feel like I gotta be a hooch to get any response on stuff sometimes, or it's like since I haven't done a whole lot sex wise, my opinion on anything counts for nothing. Ok well I'm off. Ciao bellos.

Guest gabo
I'm not sayin I wanna be Miss Popularity....and I showed my boobs once in my bikini to ya'll. and laugh all ya'll want at my rant...I was in an annoyed mood lastnight. I just feel like I gotta be a hooch to get any response on stuff sometimes, or it's like since I haven't done a whole lot sex wise, my opinion on anything counts for nothing. Ok well I'm off. Ciao bellos.

well linabina was a virgin and posting for years... she still posted about sex(oral)

you were saying you felt like you needed to be a hooch or maybe because youre not sexually experienced no one likes you or something. So Gabo pointed out it has nothing to do with that because other people post who arent hoochish or have a lot of sexual experience have been posting for years

Guest gabo
so? your point?

you said: I just feel like I gotta be a hooch to get any response on stuff sometimes, or it's like since I haven't done a whole lot sex wise, my opinion on anything counts for nothing

my point is that you dont have to be a hooch or have sex to have a valid point about someihthng... like I said lina was a virgin and posted all the time.

you said: I just feel like I gotta be a hooch to get any response on stuff sometimes, or it's like since I haven't done a whole lot sex wise, my opinion on anything counts for nothing

my point is that you dont have to be a hooch or have sex to have a valid point about someihthng... like I said lina was a virgin and posted all the time.

bro !! that post has homo written all over it dude !! are you a fruitcake ?

Guest gabo
bro !! that post has homo written all over it dude !! are you a fruitcake ?[/QUO I am trying to make the girl feel welcome. now go run run away lil girl

bro !! that post has homo written all over it dude !! are you a fruitcake ?[/QUO I am trying to make the girl feel welcome. now go run run away lil girl

dude , you are a mod and dont even know how 2 use the quote thing ?? how sad

Guest gabo
dude , you are a mod and dont even know how 2 use the quote thing ?? how sad
damn! I didnt even see that.

anyway... like I was saying, run away lil girl