Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of yourself... WITHOUT MAKEUP/PHOTOEDITING!

wideskies

Originally posted by gmccookny

you're pretty much a newbie, so you've missed all of the girls posting their pics.

You don't always get everything served to you. Sometimes you can actually SEARCH topics for a POST YOUR PICS thread.

We've done like a dozen of them, each going at least 1000 pages. Just search for it, man. Just like you search for the apocalypse :laugh2:

without makeup homo.. I saw tons of pics from other threads, but most of the girls take them in bars with makeup on.

• 6 months later...

ok these are of me when I was in Italy.

First one is of me and my italian ex when I was at the airport...no makeup..his nose was sooo big :laugh:

Second is him and I at a pub drinkin my smoothie:D I'm wearing very little makeup

Third is me at a party, I have on very little makeup

Fourth is me and my friend Billie in Italy..that's me in normal makeup:D

Ok hope they work...and enjoy:D ciao bellos

Can someone help. I am trying to upload a picture and keep getting a message that my file is too large. i can't figure out how to compress it. It's really annoying....

Trying saving the file as a ".jpg" as opposed to a ".bmp" which may be the case.

To the girl that posted pics of her ex from Italy with "his nose was sooo big"... Jesus Christ that guy's nose looks like TooCan Sam's Beak... :shake::woah2::shaky: