Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of yourself... WITHOUT MAKEUP/PHOTOEDITING!

wideskies

you said: I just feel like I gotta be a hooch to get any response on stuff sometimes, or it's like since I haven't done a whole lot sex wise, my opinion on anything counts for nothing

my point is that you dont have to be a hooch or have sex to have a valid point about someihthng... like I said lina was a virgin and posted all the time.

Yeah sorry, been a lil bitchy lately. Umm well the hooch part was kinda a general statement for all of the internet not just here. And actually I like alot of the girls on here, and they aren't hoochie:D I just have been feelin ignored lately that's all. Ok love ya Gabo :love: ciao bellos

oh and by hooch I meant show a pic of me scantily clad......and frankly that's just not me.

Yeah sorry, been a lil bitchy lately. Umm well the hooch part was kinda a general statement for all of the internet not just here. And actually I like alot of the girls on here, and they aren't hoochie:D I just have been feelin ignored lately that's all. Ok love ya Gabo :love: ciao bellos

oh and by hooch I meant show a pic of me scantily clad......and frankly that's just not me.

STFU AND POST YOUR TITTS BITCH !!!

Guest gabo

honey I have been ignored for years... its ok... not everyone can be one of the cool ones... just hang out with me outside the velvet ropes

Guest gabo
Thanks!! You always have such kind, encouraging things to say sweetie!! :kiss2:

I will cum on ur face if it wil make you feel better

Guest gabo
What's a horny, player like yourself doing home on a Saturday night??
I was gonna go out but weeks like I had I would rahter just chill at home and do nada!

Guest gabo
Gabo I luv ya sweetie, wasn't tryin to be mean to you :makeout: and I'd gladly hangout with you in loser zone:laugh: We could have our own fun :licker: hehehe

wanna make out with me and gerbilina? shes a great kisser