Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reggae tracks?

gqsmuv

can everyone list all the reggae tracks that they know which has hip hop track beats, like Tanya Stephens - Goggles (put your hands where my eyes can see beat)

thanks...spinning, you should know quite a few...:)

i know the hypnotize and ruff ryder anthem beat but can't think of track name...

any help?....thanks

Mad Lion "Take it Easy"

Tonya Stevens "Addiction"

..lol.. I'll have to do this when I get home from work.. to be honest.. almost every hot hiphop song new and alot of old.. have a bootleg with a reggae mix.. its crazy.. I dont now that much about hiphop (newer) stuff but I'll go thru my stuff for ya when I get home if it helps..:D

good looks dog...

i don't know if you misunderstood my question, when i say hiphop beats, i meant actual instrumentals of hip hop tracks laced with all new reggae vocals, not just joints that have a hip hop element to it, as opposed to something dancehall...hope you know what i meant...i'm just basing this on your track: Mad Lion - Take It Easy...as far as i know, i don't know of any mix of that track that has a hip hop instrumental...of course i can be all wrong and there actually is a mix for that track...=)

anyhow, thanks and await your list, as well as anyone else's...one