Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was the after space party?

nexusgroove

Originally posted by nexusgroove

damn, I should of popped an energy pill and gone for a bit to use the pass I had. Was it like the park party...... FULLL OF ENERGY!!!

Yeap, you shoulda.. You don't know what u missed:).... there were lotsa people dancing... including Arturo!:eek::D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Yeap, you shoulda.. You don't know what u missed:).... there were lotsa people dancing... including Arturo!:eek::D

:P

last night was UNREAL omfg. Schulz owns goddamn what a great opening set. I love his music so much heh...

Markus Schulz opened with Tijs and did the best job. His mixing skills are soo good and track selection could not been better. what a great dj he is, i loved it. thanks for all

Tijs came on at 1:50 and finished at 4:40. Started of slow/proggy, unsual Tiesto, but then it picked up and went somewhere. I really liked it a lot, he played some great tracks and mixing was pretty good.

He seemed really happy and interactive as usual him, which is a great thing as people love this!!!

playlist as it was broadcasted (tracklist thanks to the TAs)

Markus Schulz

01 Annie Lennox - Pavement Cracks (Scumfrog Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)

02 Dave Gahan - I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

03 Valentino - Flying (Sultan & Tone Depth Remix)

04 Andy Moor pres. Sworn - Treatment Declined (Demented Mix / Markus Schulz Edit)

05 Underworld - Two Months Off (Markus Schulz Remix)

06 Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running Up That Hill

07 James Holden - A Break in the Clouds (Markus Schulz Edit)

08 Karada - Last Flight (Markus Schulz 'Return to Coldharbour' Remix)

09 Gabriel & Dresden pres. Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

10 Telepopmusik - Breathe (Markus Schulz Remix 2)

11 Sebastian Schmidt - The New Direction

12 Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Dub / Markus Schulz Edit) vs Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Accapella)

13 ID

14 Whatever Girl - Activator (Filterheadz Dub)

15 Markus Schulz - You Won't See Me Cry (Markus Schulz & Dave Dresden Remix 2)

16 Jewel - Intuition (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

-

DJ Tiësto

01 Duncan Sheik - On A High (Gabriel & Dresden Love from Humboldt Remix)

02 Starkid - Crayons (Scribblin' on the Walls) <-- wtf!? omGGGG this is so not tiesto but i really love this song

03 Little Wonder - Eclipse (Leama & Moor Remix)

04 Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden South Beach Vacation Remix)

05 Firewall - Sincere

06 Sirocco vs. Solar Stone - Destination

07 DJ Tiësto - Traffic

08 Max Walder - Crown

09 Matti Laamanen - Flakes

10 Aalto - Rush (Orkidea vs. Super 8 Remix) <-- i died. love this track so much heh.

11 Andain - Beautiful Things (Magik Muzik Remix)

12 Pulser - My Religion <-- same as aalto almost fainted hihihi.

13 ID

14 Push - Journey of Life

15 Mark Norman - Stream

16 Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (Nu-NRG Remix) <-- OMFG!!! totally unexpected.

17 ID

18 Marco V - C:\Del *.mp3

19 ID

20 Darren Tate & Mike Koglin pres. Kota - Waiting

21 Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix)

22 ID

23 Mark Lowndes - There Is No Other Love

24 Rank 1 - Breathing (Airwave 2003) (Breaks Dub)

25 The Ambush - Acapulco

Party 93.1 broadcasted this so be on the look out for the sets online later this weekend.

it was a great night, and i hope many more will come in the future.

great to see kat and miriam, hehe i love you girls!

all the best,

xxx arturo

I heard that someone recorded the Park sets on a mini-disk pocket unit.... sounds like shit, but what do u expect coming from a pocket recorded.... I'm getting a copy to see if its even the party..

eww... just hear the clip..... shitty but good... oh well people at utra did a better job witht hte pocket recorders.....

we had people at the board so NO one tapped into the sound to record.... we had people near the amp racks...... it was an Audio Fort knocks!!!

I need to get me one of theses pocket recorders..... handy

02 Starkid - Crayons (Scribblin' on the Walls) <-- wtf!? omGGGG this is so not tiesto but i really love this song

a good friend of mine wrote this song .. nicc to see he's getting some crossover appeal .. nickwarren/jamesholden were all over this track :)

its out on release records for those of you who may want to track it down.

its his first record out as well .. the kid has a very bright future.

Originally posted by rcrespo

a good friend of mine wrote this song .. nicc to see he's getting some crossover appeal .. nickwarren/jamesholden were all over this track :)

its out on release records for those of you who may want to track it down.

its his first record out as well .. the kid has a very bright future.

hehe yeah i was happy for him too.. :) i love the track.

Originally posted by arturob

:P

last night was UNREAL omfg. Schulz owns goddamn what a great opening set. I love his music so much heh...

Markus Schulz opened with Tijs and did the best job. His mixing skills are soo good and track selection could not been better. what a great dj he is, i loved it. thanks for all

Tijs came on at 1:50 and finished at 4:40. Start

Markus Schulz

01 Annie Lennox - Pavement Cracks (Scumfrog Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)

02 Dave Gahan - I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

03 Valentino - Flying (Sultan & Tone Depth Remix)

04 Andy Moor pres. Sworn - Treatment Declined (Demented Mix / Markus Schulz Edit)

05 Underworld - Two Months Off (Markus Schulz Remix)

06 Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running Up That Hill

07 James Holden - A Break in the Clouds (Markus Schulz Edit)

08 Karada - Last Flight (Markus Schulz 'Return to Coldharbour' Remix)

09 Gabriel & Dresden pres. Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

10 Telepopmusik - Breathe (Markus Schulz Remix 2)

11 Sebastian Schmidt - The New Direction

12 Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Dub / Markus Schulz Edit) vs Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Accapella)

13 ID

14 Whatever Girl - Activator (Filterheadz Dub)

15 Markus Schulz - You Won't See Me Cry (Markus Schulz & Dave Dresden Remix 2)

16 Jewel - Intuition (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

-

DJ Tiësto

01 Duncan Sheik - On A High (Gabriel & Dresden Love from Humboldt Remix)

03 Little Wonder - Eclipse (Leama & Moor Remix)

04 Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden South Beach Vacation Remix)

05 Firewall - Sincere

06 Sirocco vs. Solar Stone - Destination

07 DJ Tiësto - Traffic

08 Max Walder - Crown

09 Matti Laamanen - Flakes

10 Aalto - Rush (Orkidea vs. Super 8 Remix) <-- i died. love this track so much heh.

11 Andain - Beautiful Things (Magik Muzik Remix)

12 Pulser - My Religion <-- same as aalto almost fainted hihihi.

13 ID

14 Push - Journey of Life

15 Mark Norman - Stream

16 Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (Nu-NRG Remix) <-- OMFG!!! totally unexpected.

17 ID

18 Marco V - C:\Del *.mp3

19 ID

20 Darren Tate & Mike Koglin pres. Kota - Waiting

21 Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix)

22 ID

23 Mark Lowndes - There Is No Other Love

24 Rank 1 - Breathing (Airwave 2003) (Breaks Dub)

25 The Ambush - Acapulco

Party 93.1 broadcasted this so be on the look out for the sets online later this weekend.

it was a great night, and i hope many more will come in the future.

great to see kat and miriam, hehe i love you girls!

all the best,

xxx arturo

seriously......how the hell do you know all this and remember them? i cant even name one if my life depended on it

Originally posted by klubveteran

seriously......how the hell do you know all this and remember them? i cant even name one if my life depended on it

He's a music lover.. we were trying to name tracks all night when Tiesto was spinning last night:laugh:

since it was broadcasted, some TAs wrote the exact playlist. I did ID some songs @ space but in no way i would know the order of them :P

got to Space at 1035pm friday and i arrive home at 1203pm saturday . Both legs cramped up , but still with a smile in my face . The club was packed but had a nice friendly atmosphere to it, not too hardcore and alot of women ....met some people and even saw some old high school classmates .

All in all a great night ...........big ups to candyroll, mjm , nmotion and whoever elses name i forgot .

DJ's :

Tiesto was really good , sometimes a lil too soft (girly) type trance but overall very nice indeed , the last 1h15 of his set were the best .

Markus Shultz ..............wow , this guy impressed me alot ( too bad he had to open up in the hip hop room ( no space) . This guy should go a housesession with Oscar G ...:cool:

Cue & Fain ( i know i got their names wrong ) .... ...we're also good , had me flying throught the half filled dancefloor ..... with some classics such as "meet her at the loveparade" and some proggy stuff house/hardhouse

I dont know how he does it either...im like u...i here a song and go ....ooohhhhh shit that songs the shit!!!!!!!!

Arturo knows his shit though!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mursa

Tiesto was really good , sometimes a lil too soft (girly) type trance but overall very nice indeed , the last 1h15 of his set were the best .

we didn't make it to space but got a nice surprise when we got back to our room at the grand bay....93.1 was broadcasting live from 34. I agree I thought his set was kinda soft & than he satrted picking it up at the end and than he was done. it was good but I expected him to take the high energy vibe he had at the park over to space. maybe he was tired. glad to hear all had a fabu time though. i had a great 4th of july!