Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoUnD FacToRy AFTeR HoUrs??

Yo i was wonderin how sound factory afterhours is from about 7am on, I KNOW its not as good as it used to be but i was curious if its worth goin. Is it crowded or empty and what time is it good until. im looking jus to go out and have a good time but i dont wana go if its as bad a SOME may say. Some one tell me the real deal about it????

okay here is the deal on sound factory afterhours,

the party for me is not what it use to be, the crowd, music and the vibe use to be incredible and it still is depending on which night you go i myself have given up on going to soundfactory after hours on a regular night because it does not stay open very late only till about 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

i go to soundfactory on theme nights, they throw these theme parties about once a month and they stay open very late and im talking like from saturday night till monday morning and it gets REALLY CROWDED, to the point where you cant move and i just love it.

a good time to get there would be about 8 or 9 in the morning.

if i were you i would wait till they throw there next theme party which will be saturday july 19, 2003 "UNDERWEAR PARTY", try getting there like around 10 in the morning and be prepared, you might be blown away, it will be packed and you can see for yourself the madness that goes on there on a sunday morning

Haven't been there in almost 2 months. However with all the clubbing we've done during that time (min. of twice a week), have yet to come close to being in a club with a vibe like that place.

Sound, crowd, dancing and music ...the combo is hard to match. Sometimes J.Peters gets into a rut and you have to wait for him to get a good set going. Think it's time for him to cut his working hours down some and get someone to open for him(even though he's still better than a lot of guys spinning at some popular places)...in our opinion!;)

HSP

Club clothes,hot spots, and pics all at www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

go to www.soundfactorynyc.com

this is the official soundfactory website and all the information you need is there.

the club is suppose to only let people in if they are 21 and over but i know for a fact that they do let people in that are 18,19 or 20 years old but it all depends on the person that is on the front door checking id, if i were you i would give it a shot, they might let you in, just get there anytime after 4 a.m. when they shut the bar down !!!

Try it out on a reg. night and see how you like it...then try a theme party. Thats my opinion...on any given sunday morning you'll see all the regulars that go there and what SF REALLY IS. The theme parties are def. hot...but to me its for the people that just want that one great night a month. I myself stopped going weekly also...too much $$ going to waste, too many brain cells going to waste...i hit up the theme parties now also.

Being 18 you shouldnt have a problem. Dont dress like a retard...wear something fashionable and NO BAGGIES. Get there are 7am on sunday morning...you'll catch JP right b4 he starts to bang it out from 8-11 then he'll bang it out again from 1 til close...

Let us know how it went..

Tek