Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can i hear HARD HOUSE?

word, music has made a movement away from hardhouse...you might be able to catch some hard tribal instead, if Boris is still at Discoteque...DT is hot with deep and tribal at Arc...Draper might be the only thing that comes close to what you need...JP rips it with some tech and vocals...if Opa Im is still in Red Room at Exit, he's hard...good luck

what you guys need is the hard dance stage at dancevalley:

yoji biomehanika, dana, tom harding, jp (NOT jonathan peters), derb vs scot project, organ donors (live PA), SHOKK, steve hill, lisa lashes, andy farley, dave randall, rossi vs danny d

or the sundissential tent at GKGG:

Lab4 (live PA), lisa lashes, andy farley, rob tissera, K90 (live PA), BK, nick rafferty, ian m, karim, illogik, jez & charlie, paul kershaw, mark gray, strange dave

too bad you're on the wrong continent. and the best part about it???? no guidos!!!!!

Originally posted by blazynup

so if i like hard house would i like jp at factory, i heard hes good

Well it depends on what your distorted version of hard house is

there is

US Hard House - Venom, Irene, Bam Bam etc..which is def not something you would hear JP play

UK Hard House - BK, Nick Sentience, Andy Farley..not quite popular here, also something JP would never play

and then there is

"Hard House" - what the idiots that don't know the proper label for "techno" is, when they hear someone like JP or JV play something really hard

Guest djdrip2002

you prob wont like jp at sf because he does not play hard house. He hardly even plays tech anymore. He plays mostly prog/tribal/vocals with a lil funky house in between.... something you prob dont want to hear.....

This is kinda relevant to the topic- I am a hard house/trance DJ from the UK and will be visiting New York for a week at the end ofg July. Can anyone suggest some promoters i could hook up with about getting a guestslot at a hard house night or even a dj comp? To date i have played for clubs such as Godskitchen (www.godskitchen.co.uk)-UK Tour 2003 and Sundissential -The Dragon Room (www.sundissential.com)

If you wana hear some UK Hard house check out www.Tidy.com you can go to the shop and check out mp3's etc... or if you want ot listen to some full blown sets try www.bpmradio.co.uk

Cheers

Reds