Clubplanet Nightlife Community

list: foods that MUST have crack in them

weyes

there are some things that i can eat a whole package of in one sitting: some things that i always buy in mass quantities because that happens, and things that i never buy because that happens. ugh. i swear, these foods must have crack in them. i want to write down a list and see if i'm not the only one who has a problem with these :hey: !!!

1. pringles. ok, i think this is a widespread problem. the ad campaign of "once you pop, you can't stop" is actually an accurate one, and i don't think it came before the fact.

2. kentucky fried chicken. i could eat that stuff all the time, so i never do.

3. dreyer's grand light cookies and cream ice cream. i don't like ice cream 'cause it's too rich, so this "light" stuff is just right. i first tried it 'cause it was on sale at ralph's, and i love it. i can eat a whole half gallon in one day :worry: . if it weren't on sale at ralph's or sav-on so much, maybe i wouldn't get it :laugh2: ...

i've got more. what about you?

keebler's soft batch chocolate chip cookies. i never buy these anymore. i will eat the whole package in one night.

candy corn. mmmmm. problem is, though, that my throat starts to close up as i eat too much :worry: . i wonder if i'm allergic or if it's just a case of "too much of anything is too much."

i like grapes a lot, lostin310, but they give me a tummyache if i eat too many; that doesn't happen to you?

God forbid that!!! This is La-la land, we ALL have to be anorexic, blond, and wear prada day and night....:rolleyes:

i think i've gained more weight in south cali than i did living in the east coast....this mexican food is killing me....i looooooooooooove honey teddy grahams......wheat thins........oranges........WATER.......

lostin310: :laugh: ! i guess it does look like that, as i read what i've written :laugh: ! but these are the things i don't let myself have, not the things i eat on a regular basis. none of this stuff is in my house right now - i swear!

Originally posted by sassa

...i think i've gained more weight in south cali than i did living in the east coast....this mexican food is killing me....i looooooooooooove honey teddy grahams......wheat thins........oranges........WATER.......

i've gained weight since moving back here, too, sassa, but i totally attribute my gain (i dunno about yours) to the lack of excercise in my life. when i lived in new york, i walked everywhere. now i just drive all the time and go out dancing once a month or so. i do eat too many carbs, but i think an exercise regimen of some sort would help me out a lot :blank: .

God forbid that!!! This is La-la land, we ALL have to be anorexic, blond, and wear prada day and night....:rolleyes:

i think i've gained more weight in south cali than i did living in the east coast....this mexican food is killing me....i looooooooooooove honey teddy grahams......wheat thins........oranges........WATER.......

u got something against mexican food? :shaky:

ugh...mexican food in DC sux so bad, maybe you could fed-ex some mexican food from LA.

i need to visit the homeland soon and stuff myself w/ tortillas and guacamole :(

Originally posted by weyes

i do eat too many carbs, .... .

like the 25 different flavours of pop-tarts? ;)

i'm with you weyes, i also eat to many carbs, simple carbs and especially at night when i'm usually parked in front of the TV before i go to sleep. i just get the mad munchies during that time :(

Originally posted by vicman

u got something against mexican food? :shaky:

ugh...mexican food in DC sux so bad, maybe you could fed-ex some mexican food from LA.

i need to visit the homeland soon and stuff myself w/ tortillas and guacamole :(

now i do, seeing it ALL OVER, and eating it over and over when there's nothing else open.....(munchies late night run) :tongue:

where is there mex in dc? i'll be there in 2 weeks or so...hopefully the weather isn't too bad...(humid)

the best are the 3 tacos for a buck deal in tijuana....:laugh::aright:

are you mexican, vicman?

now i do, seeing it ALL OVER, and eating it over and over when there's nothing else open.....(munchies late night run) :tongue:

where is there mex in dc? i'll be there in 2 weeks or so...hopefully the weather isn't too bad...(humid)

the best are the 3 tacos for a buck deal in tijuana....:laugh::aright:

are you mexican, vicman?

:eek:

your going to be in DC in 2 weeks?

yup, i'm mexican. born and partially raised in mexico.

i've been trying to find some decent mexican in the DC area foralmost 3 years now, but all the good spots are all the way out in the middle of nowhere in MD and VA, typically where there is agricultural work, as a lot of the farmworkers are mexican.

only place in DC that i kinda like is a place called Mixtec in Adams Morgan. i could eat some mexican food right about now :drool:

since your going to be in DC, how about a mini-Current Events CP Board meet-up? one of the other mod's 'raver_mania' also lives in DC.

My list of oral indulgences:

*King's Hawaiian bread - the big round one, not the dinner rolls. I can finish a loaf in one Van Wilder sitting

*Chicken in a Biscuit - these wacky name crackers are gooood. Just dont look at the nutrition contents label, before or after you eat it.

*Cheesy poof! or any kind of cheese flavored snack. Just watch where you do with your orange colored hands after you eat them

Originally posted by vicman

:eek:

your going to be in DC in 2 weeks?

yup, i'm mexican. born and partially raised in mexico.

i've been trying to find some decent mexican in the DC area foralmost 3 years now, but all the good spots are all the way out in the middle of nowhere in MD and VA, typically where there is agricultural work, as a lot of the farmworkers are mexican.

only place in DC that i kinda like is a place called Mixtec in Adams Morgan. i could eat some mexican food right about now :drool:

since your going to be in DC, how about a mini-Current Events CP Board meet-up? one of the other mod's 'raver_mania' also lives in DC.

ok. just no name-calling like on the board :laugh:

Originally posted by tequiza

*King's Hawaiian bread - the big round one, not the dinner rolls. I can finish a loaf in one Van Wilder sitting...

is this bread special in some major way? why do you like it so much? i have no idea what this is.

oreo cookies and milk I can and have eaten entire packages. they are not allowed in my house (nor chocolate) I haven't eaten an oreo cookie since.....so long I can't remember--a year or so I guess. they are TOO good

i'm with weyes on the pringles,I get the cajun ones, so good

now that i'm into healthy food, but still smoke pot, I get the munchies, so I pig out on veggies and hummus, or twizzlers. Chocolate constantly calls my name, esp swiss dark chocolate. I just ignore it as much as possible! LMAO

Originally posted by weyes

is this bread special in some major way? why do you like it so much? i have no idea what this is.

omg!!! you poor deprived child. Its good bread! Thats all I can say. Run to a grocery store near you and get one to experience it yourself. It also helps if you're a carbo-philiac like me :D