Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed, Crystal Meth & BT in Chicago

superclyde

Boy, I'm glad I threw away $43 on that waste of a show!

BT couldn't have been more of a retard out there (my first BT experiecnce). Why did he get so damn excited during the slow part of his songs? I just wanted to go up on stage and slap his highlighted head.

"The Crystal Method Lite" that showed up Sat night played a few good tunes but all in all, not what I expected.

Digweed saved the night, gave us something to be happy about.

Where was this BIG light show... that little laser I saw up there was a joke!

Congress is a great venue, although there are too many seats and too many prople sleeping in them.

Thank you Zentra for continuing the night... even though Crystal Meth played there.

I've been to much better shows for half the price, maybe the low turnout will help convince these greedy promoters and DJ's that there is a limit on what you charge. $43 is way too much for what we got. YOU OWE ME BEEEOTCH!!!

BT couldn't have been more of a retard out there (my first BT experiecnce). Why did he get so damn excited during the slow part of his songs? I just wanted to go up on stage and slap his highlighted head.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...