Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is up with Danny Tenaglia partying at SURF last ni

Thats right for those that were there saw it first hand and for those who werent there beleive me you will here about it. I feel last night was a big step in Jersey nightlife. One of the kings of the world when it comes to music came to the SURF and had a great time. He had some great things to say about the club and about the music. Probably the greatest parts of the night was watching DT rock the dance floor pumping his fists to Mike Macs and Peter Baileys thunderous beats. All and all a great night. I will tell you right now thank god for the generator. I really feel that the SURF CLUB Sunday party is making some big strides for the Jersey shore. I have been trying to get DT to play the shore for at least 2 years now and it was hard even to get him down there and now that he has seen it I think the possibility of seeing and hearing him there are better. I was even told that he made a comment about having Oscar G there next week. Stay tuned for a great summer at the SURF, you just dont know who stops by. Last year Johnathan Peters showed up and actually got on the wheels this year DT (though he didnt play last night).

Well dont forget next week straight from the #1 Club in the US (Space Miami) resident DJ Oscar G

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right for those that were there saw it first hand and for those who werent there beleive me you will here about it. I feel last night was a big step in Jersey nightlife. One of the kings of the world when it comes to music came to the SURF and had a great time. He had some great things to say about the club and about the music. Probably the greatest parts of the night was watching DT rock the dance floor pumping his fists to Mike Macs and Peter Baileys thunderous beats. All and all a great night. I will tell you right now thank god for the generator. I really feel that the SURF CLUB Sunday party is making some big strides for the Jersey shore. I have been trying to get DT to play the shore for at least 2 years now and it was hard even to get him down there and now that he has seen it I think the possibility of seeing and hearing him there are better. I was even told that he made a comment about having Oscar G there next week. Stay tuned for a great summer at the SURF, you just dont know who stops by. Last year Johnathan Peters showed up and actually got on the wheels this year DT (though he didnt play last night).

Well dont forget next week straight from the #1 Club in the US (Space Miami) resident DJ Oscar G

WHAT A MOST PLEASANT SURPRISE IT WAS TO SEE HIM THERE :love: ... I was speechless (as usual)! Thanks serge!!

Guest saleen351

og playing with DT at arc this friday night...

see you sunday serge... i'm flying up!!!

Guest hotshit

theres nothing better than Surf Club Sundays

dope music

great crowd with gorgeous girls

facing the beach

i love it

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Congrads serg hard work pays off. Ill be at surf sunday for oscar g i heard he is an awesome dj live

thanks bro but I owe alot of it to a good friend of mine that is part of his mgmt team. see u sunday

i was in ac this weekend but made the journey sunday to ortley. i got there around 5 ish n the energy was insane, music crowd n atmosphere was great. i was outside mostly n did a double take when i saw DT. is there any1 nicer then this guy out there? talked his earoff for a ny min, then had to bounce... good job serge i wish i had the time to make down there more often. wish i could see oscar g. heard him many times in maimi, lol i dont think nj's ready lol j/k awesome nite!!!!!

a nero:eek:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

how did danny feel about the glowing phones and sunglasses and silicone....is it ok for people to BE like that in NJ as long as they dont bring it to ARC?:rolleyes:

IB didnt see any glowing phones never knew the SURF CLUB was the boardwalk. About the silicon even Junior would have to look if he showed up there. Plus I think enough strippers frequent ARC. Regarding the sun glasses he did get there at 5 PM and we are on the beach so I guess he understood the glasses.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

IB didnt see any glowing phones never knew the SURF CLUB was the boardwalk. About the silicon even Junior would have to look if he showed up there. Plus I think enough strippers frequent ARC. Regarding the sun glasses he did get there at 5 PM and we are on the beach so I guess he understood the glasses.

im just messin around....basically bustin on DT for his comments about people with glowing phones and how he wouldnt allow them to his Be Yourself party;)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

im just messin around....basically bustin on DT for his comments about people with glowing phones and how he wouldnt allow them to his Be Yourself party;)

i know i like busting back with certain people on the board. see godisadj. hahaha