Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New King of the Patio is . . .

sobe2003

Oscar G!!!!

He tore it up yesterday. Was the second time I have heard him play on the patio (First being during WMC). Absolutely amazing! SK had a great set as well but it was OG's day.

I heard that Ivano got the boot and is no longer at S34. Any confirmation of this?

LP - if the IB rumors are correct, give the Sunrise Sessions to OG. He was simply amazing!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

Oscar G!!!!

He tore it up yesterday. Was the second time I have heard him play on the patio (First being during WMC). Absolutely amazing! SK had a great set as well but it was OG's day.

I heard that Ivano got the boot and is no longer at S34. Any confirmation of this?

LP - if the IB rumors are correct, give the Sunrise Sessions to OG. He was simply amazing!

i heard the same thing...

we'll see...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170726

if og takes the patio full time, i better start my apology speech to marcus.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ivanobellini

i am willing to bet this "sobe2003" person is LP :blank:

if this is the true ivano, you got really good reviews from delray and NV....

why do u play like shit at space???

ivano is on the flier for the all star party, but if he is off the patio and oscar g takes over his slot, helllll yeah. Nothing against ivano, I just think he sucks.:laugh: Nah only kidding I think he is alright just oscar is a much better fit for space.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sobe2003

Oscar G!!!!

it is sooooooooooo damn obvious that Oscar needs to be the patio dj for after hours starting at 6 am.......that we will just skip this topic and go on to the real wonder ........

who will take over for him inside when there isnt a guest dj???

aaaah but wait that too is rather easy and obvious....

** Ralph Falcon-

get MURK together for an nice little inside and outside combo 1-2 punch. anyone that has heard Ralph at Maze will easily agree

and

** Edgar V-

long time favoritte still delivers energy and force. just bury the drama and let music play. get on RF and EV on rotation and u have all angles of music covered with........Roland, OG, RF, EV = best damn residents in the damn country by far.

OR

you can remain stubborn and stick to ur guns and watch Crobar 24 pick them up. choice is yours

** Ralph Falcon-

get MURK together for an nice little inside and outside combo 1-2 punch. anyone that has heard Ralph at Maze will easily agree

and

** Edgar V-

long time favoritte still delivers energy and force. just bury the drama and let music play. get on RF and EV on rotation and u have all angles of music covered with........Roland, OG, RF, EV = best damn residents in the damn country by far.

OR

you can remain stubborn and stick to ur guns and watch Crobar 24 pick them up. choice is yours

:eek: :eek: MR. VETERAN KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT !!:aright: :aright: BIZ , WE SPOKE OF THIS ON FRIDAY ;) FUCK THE DRAMA & DO WHAT WILL WORK.... WOW !! RALPH F. & EDGAR V CLOSING ?? HOLY SHIT !! NOONE WOULD EVER GET ME OUT OF SPACE !!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by klubveteran

it is sooooooooooo damn obvious that Oscar needs to be the patio dj for after hours starting at 6 am.......that we will just skip this topic and go on to the real wonder ........

** Ralph Falcon-

and

** Edgar V-

OR

:aright: werd !

Originally posted by koky

:eek: :eek: MR. VETERAN KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT !!:aright: :aright: BIZ , WE SPOKE OF THIS ON FRIDAY ;) FUCK THE DRAMA & DO WHAT WILL WORK.... WOW !! RALPH F. & EDGAR V CLOSING ?? HOLY SHIT !! NOONE WOULD EVER GET ME OUT OF SPACE !!:eek: :eek:

its ok Koky just do this next time u see me:bowdown:

kidding .....well i wont stop u if u wanna do it:tongue:

** Ralph Falcon-

and

** Edgar V-

OR

And you work for which club:confused: :laugh:

Conflicting flyers at the S34 site:

1. 08-02-03 flyer lists Luis Diaz, Roland, Tony Tone and Ramadas.

2. New Sunrise Sessions flyer has OG for the Sunrise Sessions.

Any word on who will be the "King of the Patio" this week?

Also - any word on #'s for NV's after hours for the Cheese?

I went to 34 around 5am and there was NO LINE at NV. Approx. 40 - 50 people outside 34.

** Ralph Falcon-

and

** Edgar V-

OR

things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm???????

you should run your own club! BTW I like wht ur saying!!