Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Contest: How many jelly beans can fit in Housediva head

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NO LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THAT "FCUK LOGO" SHIRT YOU WORE IN THAT PICTURE WHERE YOU ARE TAKING A PISS IS TOO BIG ON YOU AND SHOULD BE MORE FORM FITTING NOT LOOSE!:cool:

what r u talking about lol, i purposely wore a size XS (the smallest they make) LOL & it still hung loose! I am not an iron brother & dont claim to be, so i know its hard for a shirt to fit tight on me LOL

Now lets talk about how other people would look in form fitting shirts :rolleyes::laugh:

PS i still love ya :laugh::laugh:

Stacked operates things from behind the scenes. all orders are given to big time (primary soldier) who then dessimates orders down the chain of command. Its far too risky to have stacked as out in the open as say big time & digga & bus & diesel, who each are captians. :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Stacked operates things from behind the scenes. all orders are given to big time (primary soldier) who then dessimates orders down the chain of command. Its far too risky to have stacked as out in the open as say big time & digga & bus & diesel, who each are captians. :laugh::laugh:

WHO'S THAT DAVE?