Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...when rolling up to a red light, will you...

...and if i'm on the other side of that - the person in the front of the car filled lane - and i see your ass sliding up to the front of the empty, trying to be all slick and shit - you KNOW i'm gonna gun it at green...even though i know, as i just stated, i would be doing the same fucking thing...lol...aint life funny...

Originally posted by djreesa

you gotta get in the empty lane and then peek over to the next lane and hope some hotties are in the car next to you....

which never happens, but you gotta try:tongue:

Thats what Im talking about.... :laugh:No.. you gotta

get on the empty one so when the light turns green

again you can cut them all off

Originally posted by phatman

...move into the empty lane if it is other than the one youre in...i do, i cant help it...

<--- selectively aggressive driver

I am with you. I hate being behind people.

Even if we are driving the same speed I will move over to another lane on the highway.

Originally posted by phatman

...move into the empty lane if it is other than the one youre in...i do, i cant help it...

<--- selectively aggressive driver

youre damn right, always first... and ready for a lil redlight rumble... (well not anymore with my current car, but my old cars :( and very soon with my new bebe!!!)

Originally posted by djreesa

word!! my 3 day trip in cali i saw like 8 accidents on the road.. cars flipped over, cars over the railings, you people are crazy

:laugh:

depends where in cali you are.

the north isn't nearly as flashy, superficial, and fast paced as the south.

they should have called it "silicon valley" down here instead of by the bay area....

i measured their speed since i usually do around 110-130 myself on the 5 south...:tongue:

Originally posted by lulamishka

What about if all lanes have a car at the red light?

I end up calculating which car probably has a faster driver and get in that lane...all depends on what kind of car it is...

Mishka

lol same... i typically avoid lanes with camry's or minivans...

I check out which car looks sportier, nicer, or more new...or is already inching up waiting for the light to turn green.

For example, if its between a 97 Cadillac and a 97 Honda, i'll bet my money on the Honda. But if its one of those new model Cadillac's then i'll prolly put my money on the Caddy.

But yea, I also avoid minivans (although some minivans drive on a rampage)...and older cars that appear to be falling apart...etc.

Mishka :D

...idk if that necessarily works...i know some psychos with junk cars that floor it at lights...i know i used to when i didnt have a nice car...or is bangin the shit out of a crappy car a jersey thing?!@#$....