Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Housediva....I am sorry................................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes...we are real trashy...I do not want to drop numbers on here...but I do very well for myself. FACT!

So...try something else PIG WOMAN.

oh here we go another guy thinking $75,000 a year is alot of money! lolololololol i was making that at age 23! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE ONLY ACCENT I HAVE IS OVER THE LAST INITIAL OF MY LAST NAME BECAUSE I'M FRENCH AND ITALIAN! POST YOUR PICTURE

I will no longer post my pic because my girlfreind ordered me not to. I used to have my pic in my avatar, but too many girls were sending me Pm's.

Sorry, we will have to meet in person.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I will no longer post my pic because my girlfreind ordered me not to. I used to have my pic in my avatar, but too many girls were sending me Pm's.

Sorry, we will have to meet in person.

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN? YOUR GIRLFRIEND ORDERED YOU NOT TO? LOL WHERE HAVE YOUR BALLS GONE? M.I.A AFTER A TEA BAG SESSION? I'LL CLOCK THAT BITCH UPSIDE THE HEAD AND AFTER THAT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR PIC IN THE NY POST!

House...you make me laugh...Honestly I have nothing to prove to you...People who know me and know me well...understand where I am coming from...You make me laugh. Another Fat Static Island Beast...looking for attention..Now it is almost luch time...so go get your Biggie Sized Fast Food Meal and suck it down Bitch! Because you and i both know that is the only thing that make syou happy.

Originally posted by njstacked2

House...you make me laugh...Honestly I have nothing to prove to you...People who know me and know me well...understand where I am coming from...You make me laugh. Another Fat Static Island Beast...looking for attention..Now it is almost luch time...so go get your Biggie Sized Fast Food Meal and suck it down Bitch! Because you and i both know that is the only thing that make syou happy.

CHRISTIAN DIOR IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY! THAT! AND CRACKING MONKEY SKULLS! :tongue:

diva.. you've got a very violent side.

bus.. please recommend some natural herbs she can take to help level her blood pressure

stacked.. did you get mad at me for not taking my shirt off on saturday. you looked very disappointed.