Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Housediva....I am sorry................................

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by 4realhousediva

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN? YOUR GIRLFRIEND ORDERED YOU NOT TO? LOL WHERE HAVE YOUR BALLS GONE? M.I.A AFTER A TEA BAG SESSION? I'LL CLOCK THAT BITCH UPSIDE THE HEAD AND AFTER THAT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR PIC IN THE NY POST!

i hate this messageboard but fuck that

tommys girl would slap the fat off of you

and she is a respectable attractive woman

you fuckin porpoise.:D

Originally posted by njstacked2

YES...Very Upset Dogekid...You should know better. Yes?

next time. i had been drinking for 72 hours straight almost and wasn't feelin up to par. plus, bigtime was lurking and he makes anyone look tiny.

sorry reeni.. no free shows.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Doge... you are small.... dont doubt yourself...

thx buddy!! almost forgot that anything under 220 ain't shit. i like representing the small crew. better than being a slinky. i'll still throw you around like a wet noodle though.

reeni.. i'm all booked up, but it's a $50 minimum anyway

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

oh here we go another guy thinking $75,000 a year is alot of money! lolololololol i was making that at age 23! :rolleyes:

In US 75000 isnt a lot of money you say House diva but if your in in England or the US 75,000 pounds is a whole hell of a fucking lot. hahahaaa sorry had to break balls

HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY.

I WISH I HAD A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE WHEN I BLEW UP YOUR SPOT. iT WAS KINDA LIKE YOU JUST SHIT YOUR PANTS AND GOT CAUGHT..BUT DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS GONNA BE AN ASSWHOOPIN INVOLVED OR NOT.

hAAA

Yo youre not that tough.

Youre actually a nice person, I would ave never tought of it trough this shit. George kept telling me you were nice and I was like Im gonna crack the bitch in the head. Then I saw you walk up you looked kinda nervous and all I kept picturing is Rod's bad trip with the psychedelic colors through your pictures and almost started bugging out myself!!!!!

Just fucking with ya.

You still suck.

See ya saturday now that you know Im not gonna beat the crap out of ya and I know who you are you can walk up to the front of te line and not wait to get in!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY.

I WISH I HAD A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE WHEN I BLEW UP YOUR SPOT. iT WAS KINDA LIKE YOU JUST SHIT YOUR PANTS AND GOT CAUGHT..BUT DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS GONNA BE AN ASSWHOOPIN INVOLVED OR NOT.

hAAA

Yo youre not that tough.

Youre actually a nice person, I would ave never tought of it trough this shit. George kept telling me you were nice and I was like Im gonna crack the bitch in the head. Then I saw you walk up you looked kinda nervous and all I kept picturing is Rod's bad trip with the psychedelic colors through your pictures and almost started bugging out myself!!!!!

Just fucking with ya.

You still suck.

See ya saturday now that you know Im not gonna beat the crap out of ya and I know who you are you can walk up to the front of te line and not wait to get in!!!!!!

THESE MESSAGE BOARDS ARE SO BORING I LIKE PRESSING BUTTONS AND WATCHING PEOPLE GET WORKED UP OVER NOTHING! I'M SO GLAD GEORGE TOLD EVERYONE I WAS COOL....I ONLY BESTOW MY KOOLNESS ONTO THE PEOPLE I LIKE!!I KNOW GEORGE SINCE 1997/98 LOL....I HAVE BEEN GOING TO METRO LOUNGE A LONG TIME! ANYWAY I DID SOIL MY PANTS BTW LOL I WAS MORE WORRIED THAT SOME LIL' BITCH WAS GONNA PULL A SNEAK ATTACK AND GET ME WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING LMAO! SHE WOULD HAVE NEEDED A SHOT GUN TO GET THIS LIONESS DOWN! COOL NOW I'M GONNA COME TO THE FRONT....I'LL HELP YOU CHECK ID'S! LOL