Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can a woman become a lesbian even if she used to date guys?

georgym

And to add...

I guess this is somewhat personal too,.

My first g/f was a bit of a tomboy, and i like that usually in a girl. But things didn't end too well, and i just found out recently that she's a lesbian.

So on goes my wondering.... :confused:

Think about it. A lot of younger people will do things because they want to fit in- not necessarily because they want to. Especially if what they are is considered by most to be abnormal.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt...

Originally posted by gmccookny

My first g/f was a bit of a tomboy, and i like that usually in a girl. But things didn't end too well, and i just found out recently that she's a lesbian.

Damn, I guess we can call you Ross Ghellar. :D

See what happens when you don't give 'em the schlong.

Damn virgins ;)

jk:laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Think about it. A lot of younger people will do things because they want to fit in- not necessarily because they want to. Especially if what they are is considered by most to be abnormal.

That was my first thought too.

Also... I've met bisexual women who at one point preferred women, but now prefer men, and vice versa. It doesn't make her a lesbian, it just makes her a bi woman who currently prefers women. I think of a lesbian as someone who generally doesn't even consider men.

Originally posted by tastyt

i agree with that.

;)

Originally posted by DarrellG

Damn, I guess we can call you Ross Ghellar. :D

See what happens when you don't give 'em the schlong.

Damn virgins ;)

jk:laugh:

lol..

well we messed around a lot, but i could always tell there was something not right. And i saw recent pictures of her hangin out with her dyke friends. She is DEF. a lesbo. ;)

Like sweetie said, it's probably just something brewing, and it had to come out somehow...

lol..

well we messed around a lot, but i could always tell there was something not right. And i saw recent pictures of her hangin out with her dyke friends. She is DEF. a lesbo. ;)

Like sweetie said, it's probably just something brewing, and it had to come out somehow...

Mmm Hmmm... Keep telling yourself it had NOTHING to do with YOU!! :rolleyes::jerkoff:

:laugh::itsok:

Iv come to terms I like women :)

But I like penis

But I like girls as well

lol but I always have and my X used to tease me about it cause I was always turned on by girl on girl and I used to deny it but iv hooked up with a few chicks latley and come to terms with it lol

but id never DATE a girl

I jus like hookin up :D

Originally posted by cintron

the answer is YES.

please refer to my four recent ex girlfriends for further details.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i can just picture them sitting around complaining "he loved his car more than me!!! ... men suck!!!!"

:laugh: :laugh:

:aright:

the answer is YES.

please refer to my four recent ex girlfriends for further details.

holy shit are you serious??

wtf didn't they know before they played you?

I mean, it's one thing when you're with a girl who's bi. But i just find it outrageous for someone to change leagues so easily .

:what:

holy shit are you serious??

wtf didn't they know before they played you?

I mean, it's one thing when you're with a girl who's bi. But i just find it outrageous for someone to change leagues so easily .

:what:

yeah i'm serious, unfortunately. It's a matter of standards.

Girls who are really open and free-spirited attract me. Unfortunately these traits also led to them attending concerts by Ani DiFranco and Lilith Fair, and when that happens it's all over bub.

yeah i'm serious, unfortunately. It's a matter of standards.

Girls who are really open and free-spirited attract me. Unfortunately these traits also led to them attending concerts by Ani DiFranco and Lilith Fair, and when that happens it's all over bub.

:laugh: :laugh:

err, who said they changed leagues "so easily"? the only person on here who could even begin to comment on those women's decisions would be cintron, if they felt comfortable talking to him about it.

since there have been lots of women who have had bad relationships with men and CONTINUE to date men afterwards, i would say its safe to say that even a really bad relationship usually isn't enough to "turn" someone.

People always talking about a girl "going lesbian" after having a bad experience/bad experiences . . .hell my first girl is now a bulldyke. . .but anyway. . .

I don't think a bad experience can make someone gay. I've been with girls who were horrible, but then I didn't pull out my phone, call one of my boys, and ask if he'd let me suck his dick. . . i don't think so. Going lesbian is bullshit, it's already built in to you.