Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sniff test

fierydesire

. . . I love how guys try to be discreet about this when they are so not. . . Its like yea we know your gonna check and sniff the goods, do the finger trick, yawn, stretch whatever, but shit do it in a way where we don't see ya . . . bunch of :jerkoff:

Discretion is key!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guy doensn't even check he just goes right down, probally because he knows I am always freash and clean ............

but anyway I am pretty discreate with the cock test though..... it has been quite a while since I have to give the test though.....

:laugh: :laugh:

My girl told me that when she first started going with her X man the first time they hooked up he jus like stuck his fingers in his nose was like "ok ur clean" and went down on her

I dunno that's kinda werid, iv never have that done before

Originally posted by tastyt

I get that- but how does one perform the cock test?

forget the cock....it's always the balls that reek. I say our shit smells better on our WORST day, compared to that THING the "men" have to lug around.

Seriously.....who says they smell like a goddamn bouquet of daisies? :jerkoff:

Well I perform my cock test as follows:

When I am dating a guy and we have been dating a while, before things get serious (as far as hooking up goes) I make sure he is well aroused I gently graze over the penis area. I check to make sure he is well adequate - Follow?

Originally posted by perns2002

Well I perform my cock test as follows:

When I am dating a guy and we have been dating a while, before things get serious (as far as hooking up goes) I make sure he is well aroused I gently graze over the penis area. I check to make sure he is well adequate - Follow?

Ah yes the good ol cock test

but don't you hate it when you get the let down...where you THINK he may be big and hes FAR FROM!!

Thats just upsetting

But the cock test is a def thing that needs to be performed

Originally posted by marcid21

forget the cock....it's always the balls that reek. I say our shit smells better on our WORST day, compared to that THING the "men" have to lug around.

Seriously.....who says they smell like a goddamn bouquet of daisies? :jerkoff:

its not a matter of a girl smelling nasty its that most guys do this, I didn't learn of this til high school. I was like wtf is the sniff test? Then an ex of mine explained it to me and was like ok, do all guys do that, he said yea . . . guys always wanna test the area before performing actions :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ah yes the good ol cock test

but don't you hate it when you get the let down...where you THINK he may be big and hes FAR FROM!!

Thats just upsetting

But the cock test is a def thing that needs to be performed

yes def. that's why I do it........ :)

Oh, is that it? :rolleyes::laugh2: IDK, I'm not a size queen, I've never used that as a screening device.

Anyways, as Dee said... it's not even a very accurate test. It's produced many a fale positive as well as false negatives.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

chlorine.

yeah, but chlorine is still better than rotten fish. mine comes without the frito lay additives. haha

Guest jroo

this brings up another question that has been killing me. do you guys think that different people smell differently to everyone else. like one guy might think a girl smells like fish, and another guy might not even smell anything on the same girl. what do you all think?