Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Saki?

haven't been to glow in a year or so.......I'll go FIVE if there is something good going on, think I went ofr Migs and it wasn't very good. Come to think of it I wish they would start getting talent again, consistently.......yup Nations has been awhile, Delta Heavy sounds about right

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgiddy

haven't been to glow in a year or so.......I'll go FIVE if there is something good going on, think I went ofr Migs and it wasn't very good. Come to think of it I wish they would start getting talent again, consistently.......yup Nations has been awhile, Delta Heavy sounds about right

the talent at FIVE lately has been pretty lame. next weekend, though, is d:fuse on friday, and i think josh wink on saturday.

Originally posted by rockyblue

the talent at FIVE lately has been pretty lame. next weekend, though, is d:fuse on friday, and i think josh wink on saturday.

ok...so whats with josh wink? that's like the 10th time he's been in town or in b'more in the last 2, 3 months.

umm, anyone going to josh wink? i'm definitely NOT going to PvD

I'm probably not goin for Josh Wink. If I end up at Five, I'll be on the rooftop. But Five has been bringin in some good talent. Afrorikan Vibe was off the HOOK last time they were there. Plus the club as a whole is dope. Hittin Red tonight. Doug Smith and Moncef tagteamin. There are the last couple weeks of Doug @ Red too. He's leavin the DJ thing to become a lawyer. Second week of August is his last night I believe.

Originally posted by frost350

...Doug Smith and Moncef tagteamin. There are the last couple weeks of Doug @ Red too. He's leavin the DJ thing to become a lawyer. Second week of August is his last night I believe.

wow, props to him for making such a hugh change. i hope it works out for him.

Originally posted by rockyblue

the talent at FIVE lately has been pretty lame. next weekend, though, is d:fuse on friday

...and to bring this thread full circle: that night is DCNC's next fundraiser, and i hear D:Fuse won't be dropping any 80s remixes. :D

Hope to see you all there!

RockyBlue has a weiner :woah2: