Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hold out longer

nutter6

Originally posted by hotbarsbiz

DarrellG got a point bro, you should rub one out :jerkoff: before you plan on getting some with your new girl.

Hotbars,

Jeff

Just don't be like Ben Stiller and get it on your ear. :D

not all sex is planned...you can't rub one out if you get some ass that is unexpected.

a friend of mine told me that the best way to hold on for longer is to stop or slow down, and do what you do when you are holding a piss. while you do this, just make sure you breath. that should help a little, although it takes some practicing and you have to make sure the girl you are with stops too.

also try thinking of something that might take your mind off of it...like baseball or something...:laugh:

def :jerkoff: this way the second time around you will last longer and the girl will be all excited . . . trust me

and think of something that will take your mind off it. . .like your grandma, nah maybe that will turn you off, but distract yourself whether it be with sports or some other thing. . . it is mental as well as physical

goodluck

Originally posted by fierydesire

def :jerkoff: this way the second time around you will last longer and the girl will be all excited . . . trust me

and think of something that will take your mind off it. . .like your grandma, nah maybe that will turn you off, but distract yourself whether it be with sports or some other thing. . . it is mental as well as physical

goodluck

tru luv.. there are mental and physical factors that you have to mind. Still say a woman who knows how to work it can break a brotha down tho

Keep on changing positions... Always works for me. When I am not ready to drop and I feel it coming. I will change the position. I believe that if you almost bring yourself to orgasm ( I mean right to the edge and one more pump with make you explode ) and you stop abruptly and change it up. It is almost as if you did cum and you wind up going a LONG time. :aright:

Always works for me.

Or just have some crazy foreplay till you both come to orgasm. This way when you are ready to get down and dirty. It was her that rubbed one off for you... ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

goodluck

Nah... If you are going to distract yourself it takes your mind off of what is important. In that case what is the sense of doing what you are doing. I like to keep my head in what I am doing at all times. Makes it a whole hell of alot more enjoyable.

my recommendations :

1.....----->:licker: ....foreplay foreplay ~! , learn to love the vagina with your tongue/lips not just your penis .

2..... drink some 3-4 beers/bacardi silver to relax your nervousness/tension right before sex .

and if you really wanna go Long and your into "illegal" stuff ......then i'd recommend a Stimulant ( coke ! ) ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

think about something mad ugly or off topic. it always dulls the sensation for a bit.

like tax returns or start planning your 401k.

Youre giving sex advice?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ciisco

My peoples... if a lady knows how to work those hips and flex those muscles, there's not a damn thang you can do to stop your "O" face from coming

I love making a guy do that!!!! Its like dancing salsa real close.....put my arms around and grab his shoulders, bite him softly on the neck and feel him lose control.......

Guest brwneydtrouble

.......and if that not enough, push him onto his back, ride him slowly, pressing my body against his, looking deep into his eyes, my hair falling over him trailing down his chest.....lifting up, to the tip - pausing--------then dropping down with a deep breath......

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

.......and if that not enough, push him onto his back, ride him slowly, pressing my body against his, looking deep into his eyes, my hair falling over him trailing down his chest.....lifting up, to the tip - pausing--------then dropping down with a deep breath......

:eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

browneyedtrouble ,

I think i may never see you the same light after reading your comment . :tongue: ..hehehe

And what light was that? My halo doesn't give off much of a glow, its a tad bit tarnished.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

and watch as his eyes open wide in protest, his breath becomes jagged and screams "noooooo! you're blocking the game!"

..shoves your ass off, hands you a bottle of halo polish, grabs the remote and digs into a bag O' doritos.

Guest brwneydtrouble

and watch as his eyes open wide in protest, his breath becomes jagged and screams "noooooo! you're blocking the game!"

..shoves your ass off, hands you a bottle of halo polish, grabs the remote and digs into a bag O' doritos.

Ugh!

Yes! Typical man. I love it!:laugh: