Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP BBQ - JULY 26th

steffy27

Hello!!! Hello!!!! Hello!!!

First time being home since my month long excursion to the isles of Hawaii. What great fun I had--it should have been illegal and in Texas it is illegal! So now there is a partaaay happening at Wildmiami's hacienda? You know I am showing up in lavish style for this shin dig. I finally get to meet Wildmiami and see him and touch him, in the flesh! The mere thought makes my cup runeth over! Wild, I finally get to meet you! I am so excited right now my pants just shrunk 2 sizes. And there will be a pool at this party as well? I am in heaven, all these hot boys and cool pool to take in the sights? I hope you people don't laugh at my strange "tan lines". I was really drunk for most of my trip to Hawaii and all I drank the whole time were those damn Mai Tai's. Well after I came to, I realized I had been wearing my G-string backwards the whole time! Talk about embarassing! I guess I will be bringing the Frankfurters and yes they are a foot long. Wildmiami, is there a shower near the pool? So you can pretend to drop your soap and then the real party can begin! Let me know if me bringing the Kosher Franks is enough for this party (trust me they are Kosher--Circumsized them myself)? Till then, Ta ta!

P.S.

And Wildmiami, forget about the email I sent you a long time ago about the gerbils and hamsters. I never knew I was allergic to them till about a month ago. No comment on the hives I got near my 18th hole at the Green Monster, but I think you get the picture. Happy hunting!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by steffy27

Personally I'd say the liquor but we were low on food last time so that sounds good to me :aright:

I am thinking that maybe if anyone wants to contribute I can go to BJs and an argentine market by my house to get all the meat in one shot....

Churrasco

Chicken

Burgers

Turkey burgers

Hot dogs

Chorizo

Italian Sausage

Ribs

More churrasco....

Also bread.

What we will need for people to bring is the side dishes

Macaroni salad

Potato Salad

Baked Beans

MOROS!!! (Jenice)

Yuca

Platanitos

And all that good cuban shit..

Plus anyones specialties.

What do you guys think of that idea??

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Hello!!! Hello!!!! Hello!!!

First time being home since my month long excursion to the isles of Hawaii. What great fun I had--it should have been illegal and in Texas it is illegal! So now there is a partaaay happening at Wildmiami's hacienda? You know I am showing up in lavish style for this shin dig. I finally get to meet Wildmiami and see him and touch him, in the flesh! The mere thought makes my cup runeth over! Wild, I finally get to meet you! I am so excited right now my pants just shrunk 2 sizes. And there will be a pool at this party as well? I am in heaven, all these hot boys and cool pool to take in the sights? I hope you people don't laugh at my strange "tan lines". I was really drunk for most of my trip to Hawaii and all I drank the whole time were those damn Mai Tai's. Well after I came to, I realized I had been wearing my G-string backwards the whole time! Talk about embarassing! I guess I will be bringing the Frankfurters and yes they are a foot long. Wildmiami, is there a shower near the pool? So you can pretend to drop your soap and then the real party can begin! Let me know if me bringing the Kosher Franks is enough for this party (trust me they are Kosher--Circumsized them myself)? Till then, Ta ta!

P.S.

And Wildmiami, forget about the email I sent you a long time ago about the gerbils and hamsters. I never knew I was allergic to them till about a month ago. No comment on the hives I got near my 18th hole at the Green Monster, but I think you get the picture. Happy hunting!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I am thinking that maybe if anyone wants to contribute I can go to BJs and an argentine market by my house to get all the meat in one shot....

Churrasco

Chicken

Burgers

Turkey burgers

Hot dogs

Chorizo

Italian Sausage

Ribs

More churrasco....

Also bread.

What we will need for people to bring is the side dishes

Macaroni salad

Potato Salad

Baked Beans

MOROS!!! (Jenice)

Yuca

Platanitos

And all that good cuban shit..

Plus anyones specialties.

What do you guys think of that idea??

vos lo que queres es la morsilla !!:eek::D :D :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

WTF?!! I said I was gonna cook arroz con bollo!:eek::laugh:

You can cook whatever you want my dear....

Originally posted by funketeer

I still have the potato salad I made for the last barbecue (which I missed) It looks and smells kinda funky, but I'll bring it anyways...

no problem bro ... we will just hold ya down & force feed it to you :D :D