Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lakers are 95% likely to win again

Originally posted by spragga25

Just put their names on the trophy. I'm not gonna even watch the NBA this year.

F'n Lakers

you never know though. i can also see them being like the rockets a few years back with barkely and drexler. sometimes when peoples heads are too big, it doesnt work. i dont like them, i hope they dont win.

put it to u guys like this..the Lakers will not win another championship. if they sign Malone..its gona cause even more trouble in the locker room.

the guy is only stickin around to break Kareems scoring record..and the only way he can do that is to avg about 20+ pts a game for 2 more seasons...do u think that can happen with KB...Shaq...and GP on the team? NO WAY...i cant wait for them to make these free agent pickups...so i can watch this team implode...

i duno if u guys remember..but Malone is one selfish bastard. remember not wanting to foul pippin in the waning moments of game 7 against the bulls because he had 5 fouls? bitch nigga....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

put it to u guys like this..the Lakers will not win another championship. if they sign Malone..its gona cause even more trouble in the locker room.

the guy is only stickin around to break Kareems scoring record..and the only way he can do that is to avg about 20+ pts a game for 2 more seasons...do u think that can happen with KB...Shaq...and GP on the team? NO WAY...i cant wait for them to make these free agent pickups...so i can watch this team implode...

i duno if u guys remember..but Malone is one selfish bastard. remember not wanting to foul pippin in the waning moments of game 7 against the bulls because he had 5 fouls? bitch nigga....

yeah but GP and KM will not be the go to guys in the team. by them accepting to go there they know they are not the cornerstones of the Laker franchise. Lakers want them because they want a championship badly. Kobe & Shaquille will still carry the team, but as Shaq has missed loads of games in the past 2-3 years with his big toe injury and stuff, Malone would play a bigger role.

GP & KM would be making a big mistake if they think they can go to the Lakers and have their same prima-donna attitudes like they had with their previous teams.

Originally posted by joediesel

thats ridiculous fuk the lakers ....i wanna see the kings or mavs win it

well the kings will need to upgrade if they want to make a run at it, i dont think they will do anything w/ payton and possibly malone in LA.

spurs should make a serious run at kidd and jermaine o'neal.

rumors have it that mourning might be going to dallas.

Originally posted by vicman

well the kings will need to upgrade if they want to make a run at it, i dont think they will do anything w/ payton and possibly malone in LA.

spurs should make a serious run at kidd and jermaine o'neal.

rumors have it that mourning might be going to dallas.

o'neal is 99.9% staying a Pacer

even if kidd signs with san antonio...they still wont b able to do shit against LA with GP n Malone

Mourning? he's like Grant Hill now..chronically injured...he's done..stick a fork in him...

sactown better do something..the Western teams r re-upping...especially Minnesota

if they play like they did in the last playoffs...i don't think so.

the spurs won by chance...if webber was playing, i am sure sacramento would have had a big chance to win....

lakers are done. fuck them. shaq only has a few years left before he retires and makes more shitty movies and cd's...

Originally posted by lolahotass

Who cares - the NBA sucks anyways.......;)

The Redwings just re-signed HASEK:D NOW THAT FOCKEN ROCKS YO:tongue:

And that got Hatcher too, they are always tough. The west is going to be great next year. also those lakers, I hate them too, but this might be a team for the ages, some people are talking about beating the bulls record of 72 wins. I dont know about that cause how tough the west is, but they do have a shot.

Originally posted by armanifella

And that got Hatcher too, they are always tough. The west is going to be great next year. also those lakers, I hate them too, but this might be a team for the ages, some people are talking about beating the bulls record of 72 wins. I dont know about that cause how tough the west is, but they do have a shot.

:D :D :D

Per espn.com, it looks like The Nets are going to sign Alonzo Mourning and Jason Kidd is staying in NJ.

2004 NBA Finals LA vs. NJ

PG Payton- Kidd

SG Bryant- Jefferson

SF Fox- KMart

PF Mailman- Mourning

C Shaq- Motumbo

Pretty Interesting!!

I'm a Knicks Fan, btw.